Apparantly i got banned for visual recoil not showing up on a playback and that's coo
(10-31-2020, 11:36 PM)Mana Wrote: I mean, I tested the guns myself and certain guns had visible recoil that you can't prevent no matter how well you control it. So I wouldn't say that you're innocent unless someone else can prove what I tested wrong as opposed to the video.

If someone wants to test it, compare the evidence to the mp9, luger, or bullshite.

Other than that, im not
Well demos alter what the game actually looks like when playing so an in-server “test” wouldn’t really matter when the evidence used was a demo recording 
(11-01-2020, 03:33 AM)aeth0r Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 11:36 PM)Mana Wrote: I mean, I tested the guns myself and certain guns had visible recoil that you can't prevent no matter how well you control it. So I wouldn't say that you're innocent unless someone else can prove what I tested wrong as opposed to the video.

If someone wants to test it, compare the evidence to the mp9, luger, or bullshite.

Other than that, im not
Well demos alter what the game actually looks like when playing so an in-server “test” wouldn’t really matter when the evidence used was a demo recording 
I never really noticed any major difference when using a demo playback. The demo always seemed like the same when I was playing. Also Mana did you spectate players when doing the test? Like spectate other players using the guns. I found out that when spectating other players the crosshairs is a little bit nullified sometimes. You can still tell when a player has no recoil though it’s can be just difficult sometimes I think. Either way I admitted myself in the original ban request that I most likely had not enough evidence so I wasn’t sure myself. 1+ for the unban and sorry if you truly weren’t hacking. That’s my bad too I guess. Hopefully you can forgive me.
+1 for unban, bullshite recoil is purely visual and only seen when actually playing the game. Doesn't show up in demos. Not sure why you were banned for this after I told 5 seperate people the same thing I just said.
(11-01-2020, 06:34 AM)Jordanian Sniper Wrote: +1 for unban, bullshite recoil is purely visual and only seen when actually playing the game. Doesn't show up in demos. Not sure why you were banned for this after I told 5 seperate people the same thing I just said.
Yeah that’s another thing I found out. Bullshite recoil doesn’t really show up that much when spectating other players.
I’ll probably just record a video later on of me spectating another playing using the same guns gustavus did. That might help to compare and such. I’ll probably just record it without using a demo this time too but I’m pretty sure the crosshairs will look the same either since again, crosshairs do not seem to move that much when spectating other players but there is a little movement. I honestly don’t think using a demo changed the crosshairs that much. It probably is just crosshairs not moving much when spectating.
Here is one video with the bullshite. As you can tell there isn’t really that much of a recoil in spectators view. 
https://youtu.be/QRZ6GUQhKXM

Here is a video of the luger with the recoil. The recoil does show up for the player it seems when spectating however when the player is trying to control it, it doesn’t seem to move that much. 
https://youtu.be/1k9QPKfJnyY
Had a mp9 video however I lost it somehow so I’m going to work on getting that soon.

Alright here is a mp9 video. The mp9 in spectator has little to no recoil it seems also.
https://youtu.be/Zi92CEtKUVk
Hopefully these will help, hopefully you will get unbanned because I really don’t think you were hacking based on my evidence after further tests. I’m sorry.
Yeah I'm noticing it now as well, im guessing that I was extremely blind as fuck when testing the mp9 and bullshite, could've sworn there was a noticeable recoil when I tested.

+1 for unban
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-01-2020, 07:36 PM)Mana Wrote: Yeah I'm noticing it now as well, im guessing that I was extremely blind as fuck when testing the mp9 and bullshite, could've sworn there was a noticeable recoil when I tested.

+1 for unban
cool, can i get unbanned now?
+1 for unban, this man got wrongly convicted for a crime he did not commit.
(11-01-2020, 10:20 PM)Gustavus Aldoggus Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 07:36 PM)Mana Wrote: Yeah I'm noticing it now as well, im guessing that I was extremely blind as fuck when testing the mp9 and bullshite, could've sworn there was a noticeable recoil when I tested.

+1 for unban
cool, can i get unbanned now?

When an admin logs onto the forums, most likely yeah