Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next step to Randleberg
Discord Name: NotRand

Discord ID: NotRand#6969

When First Joined(Estimate): uhhhh almost a year i think

What is your age: 24
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: The answer is in the question, we need way more discord staff to 'help the Discord community' since everyone is always doing something at all times, can get more eyes on stuff.

Why you want to help the Discord community: Same reason why I want to help the community as a whole, just wanna keep it peaceful and headed in a good direction at all times

Other: and also i want to take over everything 
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
You were pinging me earlier today with blank but you only did it once and I was fine with that since I figured you were just memeing. 1+ Make us proud and do a good job like you do in game and I’m sure you will succeed.
Help me.

I think rand would make good discord staff he got a cool head is active in discord and we need more people he would make a fine addition 

+1
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
+1, I feel like rand is going to do great as discord staff considering he's a good ttt tmod
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Edited to reword
I'm very limited in discord but from what i've seen rand do in TTT specifically I'll support his application.
Make Randleberg great again. He handles himself very well as TTT T-Mod and would be tremendously helpful in discord.
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I've noticed Rand has been pretty active on the Discord server, and there's certainly need to be more staff to help out the others.

Easy +1
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
Personally I'll give a +1. I don't think it'd hurt to let Rand be a discord helper.

Rand has been good ttt staff and while I understand discord is not the same as ttt I do think he's shown the ability to remain level-headed and calm. Thus, give him the chance!
Has what it takes to be a discord staff member

Rand has a good sense of judgment and knows when to intervene. 

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
why the fuck are you applying for the most worthless position imaginable

Hey Rand, thanks for applying for discord staff. 

so because you posted a cat picture during an argument between numerous people, you are a shitposter. For that, I'm out. How can I take you seriously to be a staff member when you are known to be a shitposter, like what? You also are toxic and that will lead to more escalation of situations rather than defusing them. It's not really so much of an issue of what you're saying, but it's the manner that you say it that gives you this vibe of just being a straight of dickhead.

Of course, if any of the previously mentioned satirical comments were actual issues, I would have to deliver you a -1, but let's just be real here; Rand is a no-bullshit type of guy, so he can easily police the discord server.

+1, best of luck on your app.
(11-02-2020, 08:41 AM)Salty Wrote: Rand is a no-bullshit type of guy, so he can easily police the discord server.

Please keep telling people I'm a no-bullshit type of guy, it's hilarious when people are presented with that image of me then actually are around me in a more personal way and realize I'm a retarded goofball who is the best actor known to man
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)