Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is it time to get some Trusted Jams?
//Hi Jammin, ily pls drop the - link for your queues, ty//

PHAT +1, but let’s get into why

Jammin, I’ll be honest you are 100% fit to be trusted. I’ve played with you time and time again and you’re constantly a wonderful guy to play with. You make great use of the queue system and have never abused it with earrape. Aside from that, you’re also a positive community member, you’ve only ever been levelheaded and calm, even when the server is in disarray. You’re well aware of the rules and have never broken them. You truly are a clean TTT player (and I’m honored to have played that slay round with you).

In terms of forum activity, you’ve made *7* ban requests, as well as plenty of posts on other forum threads. This includes unbans, donor abuse threads, ban requests as well as non-TTT related things. I have seen you talk in discord (and you jumped in the donor lounge with us today) so I’m not worried about activity there.

In terms of overall server activity... Well gametracker shows a thing or two:
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Jammin/64.94.238.145:27015/
Jammin is quite active, and he’s active later in the night around the same times that KaptainLes is on now. However, having several Trusted’s on at the same time may be a good thing especially if the server is chaotic during those late night hours.* (Believe me, the server can and recently has been chaotic during late night.) Additionally, as a donor, I’ve never seen Jammin abuse gag/mute/kick commands, and I have faith that he’d do well as a trusted, if given a chance. Good luck, Jammin! 

*Expanding on why I think it’s good to potentially have 2+ trusted’s on at the same time. If there are a lot of reports/micspammers on at the same time, as well as ghosters/teamers/potential hackers, it is easier for 2 people to handle versus one person alone. Obviously this is a straight forward point, but while Jammin is currently only a donor, at most he may be able to help with micspammers/chat spam/slurs. (Assuming the staff on don’t mind him using his donor powers to help them). I don’t know if Jammin makes use of admin chat to keep staff aware of people slurring/micspamming/etc but I also won’t hold that against him if he doesn’t make use of admin all the time because most players don’t. This isn’t meant to be a backhanded comment, I’m truly think Jammin would be beneficial as a trusted during the times he has listed.

//oopsie, wrote a lot I guess, sorry!//

Messages In This Thread
Is it time to get some Trusted Jams? - by Jammin - 11-01-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: Is it time to get some Trusted Jams? - by Burb - 11-01-2020, 11:25 PM
RE: Is it time to get some Trusted Jams? - by Salty - 11-02-2020, 08:32 AM