Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BLANK ungag lololol
Offender's Name: BLANK 

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:517310963

Offender's Rank: DONOR

What They Did: UNGAGGED

When They Did It: 11.2.2020 @ 2:07 PM (PST)

Potential Witnesses: @"Jordanian Sniper" @JesseTheUndeadCowboy 

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7....41.62.png

Other: none
Probably should provide a video of what led to blank being gagged. Luckily I was recording but I have to re-edit/publish the demo. In the meantime I do have a screenshot of blank muting me for no reason. I’ll publish it in a minute.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2275715358
He was queuing earrape the other day but for some odd reason the queues would not work in my demos. I will edit the demo of blank being gagged later on and publish it.
he go shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in microphone so everybody do the !gag and then he ungag and then he go bye bye
(11-02-2020, 05:29 PM)Jordanian Sniper Wrote: he go shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in microphone so everybody do the !gag and then he ungag and then he go bye bye
Yes. This is basically what happened. Like I said I’ll just re edit my demo and publish it later since it will help probably.
i was a witness and he ungagged himself so i had gag ready and was about to kick him but jesse did it anyways
Say it with me, folks:
ulx groupallow donor "ulx ungag" !^
It's. One. Command.
(11-02-2020, 07:56 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Say it with me, folks:
It's. One. Command.
So are you saying don’t allow donors to ungag people? That could work except that I feel like others donors would be able to gag others without a way to ungag people if there is no staff on. Might as well get rid of the whole gag command if that’s the case which I really don’t think is necessary. People just need to learn not to abuse their commands. Forgive me if this sounds harsh though.
(11-02-2020, 08:33 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
It's. One. Command.
So are you saying don’t allow donors to ungag people? That could work except that I feel like others donors would be able to gag others without a way to ungag people if there is no staff on. Might as well get rid of the whole gag command if that’s the case which I really don’t think is necessary. People just need to learn not to abuse their commands. Forgive me if this sounds harsh though.

This command restricts the ability to ungag themselves specifically. That's what the "!^" wildcard at the end means, "anything except yourself"
(11-02-2020, 08:36 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 08:33 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
It's. One. Command.
-snip-

This command restricts the ability to ungag themselves specifically. That's what the "!^" wildcard at the end means, "anything except yourself"
Ah ok. Yeah then there is still the risk of a rogue donor gagging another donor and none else might not ungag the donor who got gagged unjustly when no staff are on. Hopefully I explained the scenarios right, I think I did.
Anyway, here is the video of blank mic spamming that led to him being gagged. 
https://youtu.be/rKzOQ9sg6P4
A lot of people gagged him at once since it was that annoying. If anyone ask though I do not know why the scout has a missing texture when you use the scope in the video. It does that for my demos sometimes and I don’t know why.