Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abuse
Offender's Name: Bob the Builder

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93419560

Offender's Rank: donor

What They Did:  gagged me for no reason i wasnt being rude or mic spamming and he also tried to voteban me 2 times for recording

When They Did It:  around 9pm ct

Potential Witnesses:  people playing on the server but @Skidoo Skidee saw

Proof: https://youtu.be/vehXcg-KLZA

+1. Bob should know the donor guidelines. Deserves a strike.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1, especially for the voteban part with the reason (because I don't like him)
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
frist the video does not show befor that gagged.you were being super annoying to everyone saying you were recording us and gonna get us all ban I gaged you for like 40 sec than ungagged you. the votes were a joke and no one was gonna ban you we just wanted you to stop. you were making the game unfun
(11-05-2020, 03:19 PM)Bob the Builder Wrote: frist the video does not show befor that gagged.you were being super annoying to everyone saying you were recording us and gonna get us all ban I gaged you for like 40 sec than ungagged you. the votes were a joke and no one was gonna ban you we just wanted you to stop. you were making the game unfun
The guidelines specify (paraphrasing) that any actions targeted against another individual must:
1. Be a joke that the target is consenting to
2. Be of necessity (e.g. mass RDMers with no staff online)

The gag I saw occurred well after the voteban, in which I did not see Price's name pop up. If he was in violation of a rule then maybe a gag was warranted, but being 'super annoying' doesn't alone constitute a gag.
The voteban alone in my opinion is donor abuse so I'll +1 a strike on that alone.

Either way, a good general rule is that if you have to use discretion as a donor, where the need for gag/voteban aren't obvious (e.g. screaming into mic), don't do it as a donor. Let staff handle it.
Donors are not staff.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
You guys have been feuding for a while. Gagging somebody because they annoy you is not ok.
(11-05-2020, 03:19 PM)Bob the Builder Wrote: frist the video does not show befor that gagged.you were being super annoying to everyone saying you were recording us and gonna get us all ban I gaged you for like 40 sec than ungagged you. the votes were a joke and no one was gonna ban you we just wanted you to stop. you were making the game unfun
not trying to be rude bob but im trying to make the server better would you like it if someone rdm you every round or some guest did it than mass rdms everyone?
I'd like to point out that, even though captain is not an angle on the server, there has been a group of people that like to single him out and harras him. I know that bob is one of these people as I have told bob that he needs to leave captian alone. Bob did drop it when told but it seems to me that when staff isn't on things continue to happen. The point here is that whenever captian is on ththe server he gets shit thrown at him and this is in my opinion bob continuing that trend.
Yeah just because you find someone annoying does not mean you target them. This is what seemed to happened here. You might of done it cus you were angry/annoyed and I get that but bob try not to target people if you are doing that. I know that can be difficult sometimes too if you get emotional.
(11-05-2020, 06:26 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I'd like to point out that, even though captain is not an angle on the server, there has been a group of people that like to single him out and harras him. I know that bob is one of these people as I have told bob that he needs to leave captian alone. Bob did drop it when told but it seems to me that when staff isn't on things continue to happen. The point here is that whenever captian is on ththe server he gets shit thrown at him and this is in my opinion bob continuing that trend.
thanks the last server which was GFL i was harassed and targeted every round i even sent the videos to staff still on my youtube channel and they were all edivence and they wanted me to cut it down its like bruh