Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rdm
Offender's Name: Bob the Builder and  ZeroRange  A BIG FAT SPERMLOAD Slim Thug Nate , [b][b]Semenbeard the Ass Pirate. [/b][/b]
Offender's SteamID: Bob the Builder STEAM_0:0:93419560. ZeroRange STEAM_0:1:80265720. A BIG FAT SPERMLOAD STEAM_0:1:184491898. [b]Slim Thug Nate STEAM_0:1:54626872.  asadbunny 悲しい  STEAM_0:0:210285980. Semenbeard the Ass Pirate STEAM_0:0:43225030[/b]

Potential Witnesses: @Skidoo Skidee for the asadbunny

Reason to Ban: rdm and also bunny told someone to kill themseleves and a tranny loser to skidoo also attempt rdm on skidoo by bunny. 2 slays for semenbeard he rdm me when i was a t

Proof: https://youtu.be/BCg7sf-bTqY bob
https://youtu.be/iysRL6FJ-Cc

btw this is for slays minus the bunny he was so toxic to skidoo
can confirm the bunny thing
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
-1 for a two reasons
1. You've been being kind of a toxic person to people and you target a few of the female players on the server.
2. The evidence you showed is for warns and slays, not bannable
i mean you were already kos my guy by someon already -1
They might have RDMed you one time each.
I see that there were some weirdness where in a case you did have a KOS called out on you.
Although whoever called the false KOS said just kidding, sometimes the KOS itself can stick in people's head. Not saying it was ok.
I think the worse that could happen here is a slay maybe but I do not see a ban fit for any of these folks from any of these videos.

-1 for ban on any of these folks but +1 on a slay/punish on some of the folks listed. 

I would also say we should get the other side of things before punishing too since I did hear that there was a legit KOS on you for one instance at least. 

-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
I was following a KOS against you. Was the KOS made by someone who was upset that you constantly harass women, constantly micspam, and constantly bother other players in myriad ways? Maybe, but I don't know and as an inno I have to follow KOSes when they are called.
(11-05-2020, 12:26 AM)Slim Thug Nate Wrote: I was following a KOS against you. Was the KOS made by someone who was upset that you constantly harass women, constantly micspam, and constantly bother other players in myriad ways? Maybe, but I don't know and as an inno I have to follow KOSes when they are called.
but why did that one time when there was no kos on me did you kill me? @"Slim Thug Nate"
(11-05-2020, 12:37 AM)Captain Price WoGs Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 12:26 AM)Slim Thug Nate Wrote: I was following a KOS against you. Was the KOS made by someone who was upset that you constantly harass women, constantly micspam, and constantly bother other players in myriad ways? Maybe, but I don't know and as an inno I have to follow KOSes when they are called.
but why did that one time when there was no kos on me did you kill me? @"Slim Thug Nate"
I dont remember that. I was just following KOSes.
-1 for any ban these individuals. Many of these individuals listed have been on the server for a long time, I can hardly imagine they were going on malicious rdm sprees to the point of being banned. Also, you yourself have been known by me to continuously prop-kill people. This just reeks of you being upset someone didn't get slayed and thus you thought you should take it to the forums. Not saying people who RDM shouldn't be slayed, but putting this as a ban request is ridiculous, especially when you yourself do the same things.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
So brief summary of what happened from my perspective:
1. Something happened which caused several individuals in a staff-less server to get irritated at Price
2. Someone decides to target Price for a few rounds, calling a KOS at the beginning of each round on the minecraft map
3. Price essentially gets RDM'd every round
4. It explodes into an all-out RDM round
5. Damien and I ping staff and derp gets slammed with roughly 9 reports upon joining

I would certainly say -1 to any bans or slays as all slays were appropriately issued by derp at the time. However I want to double check exactly what happened to Price.
At least from my perspective, Price was at the receiving end of some significant harassment. Even if Price did do something annoying, which frankly Price is known to sometimes be annoying/trollish, that is not deserving of targeted RDM or of harassment. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Let me check my recs more thoroughly before I comment further. Definitely don't take any action on the RDM itself, but at least a reminder of the rules on targeting may be good.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks