Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pixie doesn't know how to be staff.
(11-06-2020, 12:22 AM)MissPauling Wrote: Hey Friend!

I am sorry you're feeling this way about Pixie - she is a phenomenal staff member, and I would honestly be lost without her. I see your frustration in this, but if you have evidence that would be best to include, as well as making an abuse thread if you feel that is what you're trying to achieve with this.

Thanks!
Yeah, I know you sorry. See, you say things like "im sorry you feel that way" because, firstly you dont believe it and secondly you're baffled in disbelief by the reality that she actually doesnt know what the hell shes doing, ever. Besides what i stated already, its there. I have no reason to lie but every right to be pissed, thats the nutshell of what happen. Dude talks shit, I talk shit back, I get map gagged, he doesnt. I call bullshit. 

No, thank you.

Well, it doesnt matter because i dont have evidence, just experience with her garbage. But im sure whats-her-fuck has something on me and i couldnt care less, im just here to let you know that shes shit at her job. I could get paid for taking a shit better than her actually doing her job.

Then i guess im just blowing off steam. So fuck you Pixie I hope you see this. And Dink, better get control of this Titanic because its got some rats on it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie doesn't know how to be staff. - by im on my way - 11-06-2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Pixie doesn't know how to be staff. - by Burb - 11-06-2020, 12:24 AM
RE: Pixie doesn't know how to be staff. - by ding - 11-06-2020, 12:52 AM