Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again....
Well, Im back again. I just cant seem to stay away from this server lol. Alot of you are wondering what happened to me so Ill be brief. Ive made alot of mistakes and bad decisions these past couple of months and ran away from my mistakes instead of forcing them head on.
All I wanna do is talk to people and play games. so Hopefully I still have some friends on here that will allow me to just chill and have fun.
When Life Give You Lemons, Make Fucking Lemonade! 

-Katie Heart (Stinky Ph Player)
You're amazing, Katie <3 glad to see you back ^_^ you've always got a friend in me <3
(11-06-2020, 08:14 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: You're amazing, Katie <3 glad to see you back ^_^ you've always got a friend in me <3
Youre gonna make me cry lol Awww thanks for having me back, <3

I mean you ain’t the only one tbh. I have tried to take breaks myself but yet this community keeps driving me back in lol. Anyway welcome back again and I really hope you can stay this time and actually have fun here. Also we all makes mistakes, we just have to learn from them.
(11-06-2020, 08:16 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I mean you ain’t the only one tbh. I have tried to take breaks myself but yet this community keeps driving me back in lol. Anyway welcome back again and I really hope you can stay this time and actually have fun here. Also we all makes mistakes, we just have to learn from them.
Thank you Jesse :) and Im trying.

(11-06-2020, 08:15 PM)Katie Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 08:14 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: You're amazing, Katie <3 glad to see you back ^_^ you've always got a friend in me <3
Those best be happy tears or youll make me cry too ;-;
hii ! ! ! welcome backk c:
(11-06-2020, 08:22 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 08:15 PM)Katie Wrote:
Those best be happy tears or youll make me cry too ;-;
Yes, very happy tears :) Im glad to have friends to come back to <3

(11-06-2020, 08:24 PM)dan Wrote: hii ! ! ! welcome backk c:
Thank You Dan!!! :)

Welcome back.
(11-06-2020, 10:05 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: Welcome back.
Thanks Pikachu :)