Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resigning from the Resign (Alora 2nd Trusted app)
Hey Alora, Thanks for Applying!

I've known you for awhile now and I know you can carry yourself really well. You know our rules and you know how we handle things on the server. You have been very active lately and have proven to be very helpful in situations with trolls. We are always in need of staff at the odd moments where others can't be on. You were a moderator so you definitely overqualified for trusted, but we all need to start from somewhere. 

I know that when resigning, you felt that you didn't have time for the server, it seems something has changed in that regard considering your previous monthly activity. Just show us that you'll be sticking around. It wouldn't hurt to re-familiarize yourself with our rule set and guidelines, we are constantly finding new things to improve on and work on. I hope you can come be part of our team again. 

With these reasons, I support your app Alora, its a (+1) from me. Looking forward to working with you again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Resigning from the Resign (Alora 2nd Trusted app) - by Abdel - 11-08-2020, 05:53 PM