Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resigning from the Resign (Alora 2nd Trusted app)
Ingame Name: Alora (past name Flonne, though this name shouldn't matter as I haven't used it since like forever)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116637398

Time Played: As of typing I have 4weeks 6Days and 18Hours (818 hours if mathed correctly)

When First Joined: August 18, 2018 (Yes, I still remember when I joined)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): since my raid group on Final Fantasy XIV is no longer a thing, I'm available any time on the weekends and 2pm cst-5pm cst depending on work to round 10 cst. I try to get on every day for at least one hour

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I won't lie, I don't know how to fill this section out without me sounding stuck-up, so I'll just put in that my past experience as staff I don't have to learn how to enforce the rules, and record the pesky rule breakers.

Why do you want to help the community?: Staffing has always been a way for me to keep interested in the game, it's fun helping people out. With Hackers and ghosters on people tend to leave making the game less fun (and less kills, I mean what). I also like to listen to my music while playing it can be very relaxing till someone breaks it by mic spamming racial slurs, so being able to stop that is another reason.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Excluding self joke bans, no.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  Yes;

Trusted: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=5472
Tmod App1: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=5925
Tmod App2: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=6633
Mod: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=7234

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? OBS is still my go-to way of recording the countless FFxiv Raid wipes and ghosters.

How did you find us?:  I was looking for a prop hunt server and I just clicked a random one, it just happened to be called Dinkleberg prop hunt.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Hi Alora!

I'm gonna give you a +1. You've helped a baby trusted (aka me) out on how to do certain things and are fast to pick up on ghosters and trolls. One thing that comes to my mind is whenever you were repeatedly checking this one guy's Steam ID and relaying it back to me haha. You'll be incredibly helpful!
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
hey Aho. .r- Alora, I’ma have to +0.5

Pros:
Active
Knows the rules
Help out when staff on/off
Have experience with the Gamemode & staffing..?

Cons:
doesn’t ghost with me
-1 Sorry I don't think this new player is ready she bosses me around,
also Miss your current rank is Dr Admin, not a ph Donor lol
No I'm kidding.

+1
She's been a Moderator here before so i don't see why she can't come back.
[Image: titan.gif]
Hey Alora, Thanks for Applying!

I've known you for awhile now and I know you can carry yourself really well. You know our rules and you know how we handle things on the server. You have been very active lately and have proven to be very helpful in situations with trolls. We are always in need of staff at the odd moments where others can't be on. You were a moderator so you definitely overqualified for trusted, but we all need to start from somewhere. 

I know that when resigning, you felt that you didn't have time for the server, it seems something has changed in that regard considering your previous monthly activity. Just show us that you'll be sticking around. It wouldn't hurt to re-familiarize yourself with our rule set and guidelines, we are constantly finding new things to improve on and work on. I hope you can come be part of our team again. 

With these reasons, I support your app Alora, its a (+1) from me. Looking forward to working with you again.
+1 i know i haven't played alot on ph in recent times, but alora is one of my favorite people on ph. She knows the rules, she is former ph staff, and I'm confident she can get back into it without a problem GL
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Been playing with Awhora a little too much lately. Something tells me she'd make an alright addition to the Dinkleberg PropHunt staff team, but I just can't put my finger on it. She is well acquainted with the rules, and is friendly to play with. 

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I don't play PH, but you're a former PH Mod and current DR admin. Clearly more than capable and this should be a no-brainer.
+1
Hey Alora

This is pretty straight forward, you have the experience and have been here before. You've been active a lot over the past few weeks and have pinged when you needed help.

Just be careful that you don't take on too much with having responsibilities on two servers, especially considering how much busier its been on Death Run. 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I have known Alora for quiet a while now on this server. And since being back i have seen her helping out a lot during the time staff isn't on. She already also has the experience from being on the team as well and if she says she has more time now, i believe she would be great to have back.

1+ from me

Good luck Alora