Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
chill Donor Abuse
Offender's Name: chill

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155889863

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: gagged me when I was talking in game chat about a thing he pmed me

When They Did It: 11/8/2020 ~12:00 - 1:30 am

Potential Witnesses: @GCubed @"stuppidy #FreeWify" 

Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7....30.69.png

Other: NONE
(11-08-2020, 04:55 AM)Hamilton South Wrote: Offender's Name: chill

What They Did: gagged me when I was talking in game chat about a thing he pmed me

-1 no didnt i was there

(11-08-2020, 06:09 AM)Slim Thug Nate Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 04:55 AM)Hamilton South Wrote: Offender's Name: chill

-1 no didnt i was there
(11-08-2020, 06:09 AM)Slim Thug Nate Wrote: -1 no didnt i was there

He literally has a screenshot of the gag, what?

I would like some more context on what the PM you mentioned was and what chill has to say for his side of the story, since I see little substance here.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
do u have a clip at all?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You can ask nate, but i thought we were all joking around. My geforce screen recorder wasn't working yesterday or I would have proof. I didn't think you were forum baiting me. I won't gag anyone who isn't mic spamming anymore even if its a joke. I have to dodge too many bullets to have fun on this server sometimes, and that's okay I just need to learn to do better. I humbly apologize even though I thought it was okay because it was a part of a joke you were laughing along with. It was even seconds before the map ended too.
I was not laughing wtf? I was pissed off that you were telling me to follow your instagram that has nsfw on it. And when I called you on it you gagged me wtf

(11-08-2020, 12:04 PM)Happy Wrote: do u have a clip at all?
No I don't

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7....27.86.png

Here's this aswell @"Paimon"
Yeah thats not cool
(11-08-2020, 04:49 PM)Hamilton South Wrote: I was not laughing wtf? I was pissed off that you were telling me to follow your instagram that has nsfw on it. And when I called you on it you gagged me wtf

I never told you to follow me, check the chat logs or ask Nate. Also my instagram does not have nsfw on it, that's against instagram ToS. You followed me after and I never told you to. I asked you to check it because you were calling me a child molester in voice chat and in my mind showing you what I looked like and that I'm just a teen would get you to stop calling me that. I don't know why or how it got to that point but I also didn't know you were only 14 or I wouldn't have acknowledged you. I really want to move on from this and I am not comfortable being referred to as a predator. I am sorry it got this far I really just want to move past this. I never wanted or was looking for any trouble and it kinda just started happening out of nowhere. 
This is where video would of been helpful again. Someone really should of been recording since I feel like this might result in back and forth arguing since there is no proper evidence of the voice chats and other messages. Again I hope it doesn’t lead to that.
(11-08-2020, 08:22 PM)chill Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 04:49 PM)Hamilton South Wrote: I was not laughing wtf? I was pissed off that you were telling me to follow your instagram that has nsfw on it. And when I called you on it you gagged me wtf

I never told you to follow me, check the chat logs or ask Nate. Also my instagram does not have nsfw on it, that's against instagram ToS. You followed me after and I never told you to. I asked you to check it because you were calling me a child molester in voice chat and in my mind showing you what I looked like and that I'm just a teen would get you to stop calling me that. I don't know why or how it got to that point but I also didn't know you were only 14 or I wouldn't have acknowledged you. I really want to move on from this and I am not comfortable being referred to as a predator. I am sorry it got this far I really just want to move past this. I never wanted or was looking for any trouble and it kinda just started happening out of nowhere. 
Regardless you still sent the instagram link with your instagram that has posts with #fetish in them that are related to that fetish.