Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hate Nate
Gang gang it's ya boy Nate the Great AKA Space Homie Nate AKA Top Shelf Slim Thug Nate the 3rd Grandmaster of Garry's Mod. You probably recognize me from the ban requests section where I diligently report all hooligans and ne'er-do-wells. I have been told I sound like a 12 year old trapped in a 40 year old's body.

When I'm not breaking time records on Deathrun with my patented bhop aimbot script, I can be found harassing female gamers or sending d*** pics to the resident gays here on Dink's. If y'all want some booty pics hit me up that goes for gays straights men and women the only rule is you gotta be 18 cause i ain't no ch*mo. If there were a role for 'untrusted' I could probably get it in an hour or so.

Once I get enough hours I hope to apply for Super Admin making me the first brown person to achieve a rank over moderator, breaking established racial barriers. If that is not an option I would highly appreciate getting a permanent guest role. I will give you 10 of GCubed's dollars to make this happen.

If anyone wants to ghost hit me up for the secret ghosting discord, just no one tell Nicol about it.

PS I have 10 permanent vapes that I will be selling for 5 dollars each
(11-08-2020, 07:45 PM)Slim Thug Nate Wrote: with my patented bhop aimbot script
Mine's still better
is that the hawtie nate, meeee-ow

this was very cringe to write

but hi i hate dan
(11-08-2020, 07:45 PM)Slim Thug Nate Wrote: If there were a role for 'untrusted' I could probably get it in an hour or so.
love at first sight
this is an attempt at farming rep to get out of the red disguised as an introduction don't be fooled
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-08-2020, 08:18 PM)NotRand Wrote: this is an attempt at farming rep to get out of the red disguised as an introduction don't be fooled
That's racist you wouldn't say that if I was white.
this gave me cancer you fuckin ch*mo <3
Go away
Welcome to the forums... Kinda
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
hi nate thanks for keeping those late night sessions on ttt controversially interesting
ngl it cracked me up.

Welcome, Nate.