Banned for... hacking? lmao
(11-08-2020, 11:09 PM)Speedie Wrote: Well just that, tried to join the server and I got banned by dong for hacking. I mean, I can be toxic, I can harass people or whatever you say but I've never hacked. 

Is there any evidence?
Ingame Name: Speedie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68987164

Who Banned You: dong

Reason For Ban: Hacking I guess lol

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: Hacking

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Well I'm sure twice, but never for hacking.

[b]Other:
Follow the format

Video #1 Didn't initially think this one was sus
found here

Video #2
here

Video #3
here

Video #4
here

All in all I was skeptical of the evidence until there was a very blatant snap onto someone. I also was not the only person who believed there to be some sort of hacking in these clips. I only looked at them after people had discussed.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
editing this because some cunt already told u about the format

-1 tho, last part of the first video shows a snap directly to the center of the head and the 2nd vid is a blatant aimlock, last vid looks like walls. Looks to me like you either have a key bound to aimlock onto a target's head or have your cheats set to lock on after a few shots.
(11-08-2020, 11:09 PM)Speedie Wrote: Well just that, tried to join the server and I got banned by dong for hacking. I mean, I can be toxic, I can harass people or whatever you say but I've never hacked. 

Is there any evidence?
Ingame Name: Speedie

SteamID: 76561198098240057

Who Banned You: dong

Reason For Ban: Hacking I guess lol

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: Hacking

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Well I'm sure twice, but never for hacking.

Other: ^
Hey mate, Just edit your original post with that format. When you do that we can start this process off properly of getting you unbanned. Easy as
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I hope you're never unbanned you're disrespectful to staff all the time trying to make their jobs more difficult and it's obvious you're using a cheating client of some sort, you lock onto players in an unnatural way, your mouse glitches occasionally and theres been frequent moments where you hit shots that no one should be able to. Video #3 is blatant cheating.
vid 3 all da proof u need
Cult member since 8-8-18
(11-08-2020, 11:14 PM)dong Wrote: Follow the format

found here

Video #2
here

Video #3
here

Video #4
here

All in all I was skeptical of the evidence until there was a very blatant snap onto someone. I also was not the only person who believed there to be some sort of hacking in these clips. I only looked at them after people had discussed.
Well that's just me aiming wtf, If you want a video of me, aiming when I hold the mouse you can get it. If you guys think that I'm hacking, then you suck at aiming. Also I you have ever fight with me, you know that I'm not the best one, most of my shots are miss so I don't know what are you talking about.

In the last one, pretty sure you think I'm wallhacking or something. But if you ever talked to me, you know that I have a 2010 PC that can't even run Brawlhalla decently, so I have to disable some textures.

This is for the owner, you REALLY need to think more about the mods and admins.

(11-08-2020, 11:24 PM)two rats kissing Wrote: I hope you're never unbanned you're disrespectful to staff all the time trying to make their jobs more difficult and it's obvious you're using a cheating client of some sort, you lock onto players in an unnatural way, your mouse glitches occasionally and theres been frequent moments where you hit shots that no one should be able to. Video #3 is blatant cheating.
I can understand you say I'm disrespectful. But no buddy, I not hacking and if you guys want a video that how do I aim you can get it. It's name is trickshots lmao
(11-08-2020, 11:24 PM)Speedie Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 11:14 PM)dong Wrote: Follow the format

found here

Video #2
here

Video #3
here

Video #4
here

Well that's just me aiming wtf, If you want a video of me, aiming when I hold the mouse you can get it. If you guys think that I'm hacking, then you suck at aiming. Also I you have ever fight with me, you know that I'm not the best one, most of my shots are miss so I don't know what are you talking about.

In the last one, pretty sure you think I'm wallhacking or something. But if you ever talked to me, you know that I have a 2010 PC that can't even run Brawlhalla decently, so I have to disable some textures.

This is for the owner, you REALLY need to think more about the mods and admins.
big pc money dont let u lock onto heads and see through walls buster, thats hackos
Cult member since 8-8-18
I'm not even going to try to justify why I got admin, it is what it is. Personal attacks aren't needed here. As for content relating to this unban, you don't just snap dead into the center of someone's head without some sort of help. A 300 ping connection or old pc does not cause that.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers