Banned for... hacking? lmao
Im not really sure how you can explain the third video speedie
(11-08-2020, 11:28 PM)dong Wrote: I'm not even going to try to justify why I got admin, it is what it is. Personal attacks aren't needed here. As for content relating to this unban, you don't just snap dead into the center of someone's head without some sort of help. A 300 ping connection or old pc does not cause that.
Ok this is ridiculous. I'm not trying to say that I'm the best player in the world but come on, I've been playing Valve games since I was 5 years old in CS1.6, I'm not new at aiming, I know how to do trickshots and that's the way how do I aim. The excuse about my pc is not for the "aim lock" It's because I NEED to turn off some textures and particles to play decently (Actually no more than 30fps)

(11-08-2020, 11:28 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Im not really sure how you can explain the third video speedie
Well I can, I can record all you want and you will see. I've just disabled some textures that's it.
(11-08-2020, 11:32 PM)Speedie Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 11:28 PM)dong Wrote: I'm not even going to try to justify why I got admin, it is what it is. Personal attacks aren't needed here. As for content relating to this unban, you don't just snap dead into the center of someone's head without some sort of help. A 300 ping connection or old pc does not cause that.
Ok this is ridiculous. I'm not trying to say that I'm the best player in the world but come on, I've been playing Valve games since I was 5 years old in CS1.6, I'm not new at aiming, I know how to do trickshots and that's the way how do I aim. The excuse about my pc is not for the "aim lock" It's because I NEED to turn off some textures and particles to play decently (Actually no more than 30fps)
boohoo
Cult member since 8-8-18
This a fat yikes

My opinion? Videos 2-3 are pretty self explanatory.

Goodbye Speedie.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I've had my suspicions for a while i'm just amazed somebody finally caught you on it. -1.
(11-08-2020, 11:24 PM)Speedie Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 11:14 PM)dong Wrote: -snip-
Well that's just me aiming wtf, If you want a video of me, aiming when I hold the mouse you can get it. If you guys think that I'm hacking, then you suck at aiming. Also I you have ever fight with me, you know that I'm not the best one, most of my shots are miss so I don't know what are you talking about.

This is for the owner, you REALLY need to think more about the mods and admins.
If you were doing the aiming, no matter how good you are, your crosshairs wouldn't make a 75 degree snap from off in the distance to someone's head in 1 frame, as video 3 shows.
I'm no expert on detection of hackers/aimbots and tend to leave this to the experts, but this one (video 3 in particular) is pretty blatant.
My opinion below is purely based on the aimbotting, nothing to do with other factors/toxicity/disrespect. Defiance in face of hard evidence leads to permabans leaning on the permaside.
-1 unban
-1 reduction

And the owner is well aware of dong's qualifitcations for his job, but this has nothing to do with your unban application.

Edit: Also this evidence was found yesterday, presumably when the recorder started spectating you on suspicion. Its not like this is some weird glitch found over the past 12 months or so.
Someone specifically spectated you on suspicion and found this yesterday
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Alright guys, in the second video, in the second 2 of it, you can see that the screen freezes. Is that the evidence you are talking about?
(11-08-2020, 11:51 PM)Speedie Wrote: Alright guys, in the second video, in the second 2 of it, you can see that the screen freezes. Is that the evidence you are talking about?
I mean, if you wanna ignore the fact that you went from aiming at one person across the room to in-a-split-second aiming at someone's head in a hard-right position from you. Yes, that's the evidence.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-08-2020, 11:24 PM)Speedie Wrote: Well that's just me aiming wtf, If you want a video of me, aiming when I hold the mouse you can get it. If you guys think that I'm hacking, then you suck at aiming. Also I you have ever fight with me, you know that I'm not the best one, most of my shots are miss so I don't know what are you talking about.

In the last one, pretty sure you think I'm wallhacking or something. But if you ever talked to me, you know that I have a 2010 PC that can't even run Brawlhalla decently, so I have to disable some textures.

That IS you aiming, with a program to assist you with it lmao

Coming from someone who can 1v1 just about everybody who plays on TTT, I think 100% that you're cheating. I rarely ever win against you in a gunfight, likely due to the fact that you have 300 ping and jump spam every time you play. Clear aimlock in every clip except the last one, and disabling some textures doesn't make entire models disappear.

Just own up to it buddy
(11-08-2020, 11:56 PM)Jordanian Sniper Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 11:24 PM)Speedie Wrote: Well that's just me aiming wtf, If you want a video of me, aiming when I hold the mouse you can get it. If you guys think that I'm hacking, then you suck at aiming. Also I you have ever fight with me, you know that I'm not the best one, most of my shots are miss so I don't know what are you talking about.

In the last one, pretty sure you think I'm wallhacking or something. But if you ever talked to me, you know that I have a 2010 PC that can't even run Brawlhalla decently, so I have to disable some textures.

That IS you aiming, with a program to assist you with it lmao

Coming from someone who can 1v1 just about everybody who plays on TTT, I think 100% that you're cheating. I rarely ever win against you in a gunfight, likely due to the fact that you have 300 ping and jump spam every time you play. Clear aimlock in every clip except the last one, and disabling some textures doesn't make entire models disappear.

Just own up to it buddy
I can 1v1 just about anyone on the server too, just because I lose 98% of the time doesn't change the fact that speedie is hacking.
 -1 not only his he extremely rude he is a Chetter man
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]