Banned for... hacking? lmao
(11-13-2020, 10:37 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 02:56 AM)Inkse Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 11:14 PM)dong Wrote: -snip-

I just want to say that the behavior seen in video #2 (instalocking to the nearest target right after killing someone) is similar to this video I recently took of a guy cheating in another TTT server.
https://youtu.be/uWcLQ9eKKJU?t=23
Skip to 23 seconds to see if the timecode is broken.
The difference between that video is that it didn’t lag when they looked at the target. Also it was kinda hard for me to tell what exactly happened in your video at first due to the traitor win round message blocking the screen but I saw that the player locked into the target dead on. I honestly think Speedie’s aim was passing over the target in the 2nd and 3rd video and the lag made it look like aimbot.

Also when you guy say Speedie disable his textures. What exactly does that mean? Does that mean he can see through walls or does he just see missing pink everywhere or what? I’m confused on this too.
With some fps boost commands/differnt directx version the middle greenery part on eclipse doesn't render idk why but the same thing happens to me
(11-13-2020, 12:39 PM)aeth0r Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 10:37 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 02:56 AM)Inkse Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 11:14 PM)dong Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snips-

Also when you guy say Speedie disable his textures. What exactly does that mean? Does that mean he can see through walls or does he just see missing pink everywhere or what? I’m confused on this too.
With some fps boost commands/differnt directx version the middle greenery part on eclipse doesn't render idk why but the same thing happens to me
Hmm. Well that might explain the last video too I think. Yeah I’m pretty sure this isn’t enough evidence. No offense to the staff or anything but I am positive I have seen others players aim the same way Speedie does. It’s not really locking on from what I noticed. 1+ for a unban. Again no offense to any other staff but other issues pertaining to Speedie regarding toxicity should of been acted on way before this occurred I’m pretty sure if so many people have had problems with it. I really hope no one takes offense to this.
I was the one banned Speedie. His "toxicity" wasn't factored into this ban at all. so I'm not sure why people keep bringing that up. I banned him solely for that inhumane snap in videos 2-3. Looking back now there really isn't enough evidence, so I'll wait for the final responses from our committee and post a closing statement soon.
It's confusing to me why people are saying that this guy is not cheating. The thing that happens in clip #3 does not accidentally happen and there is no legitimate explanation for it.

In searching his steamID you can find he has anticheat bans from other servers. For example:
https://bans.darkpyrogaming.com/index.ph...3A68987164
>Reason: !cake Anticheat: Incident STEAM_0:1:68987164/304: console variable manipulation, clientside lua execution

Perhaps if you are friends with a person, you should not be allowed to comment on their unban request?
(11-14-2020, 11:54 PM)Inkse Wrote: It's confusing to me why people are saying that this guy is not cheating. The thing that happens in clip #3 does not accidentally happen and there is no legitimate explanation for it.

In searching his steamID you can find he has anticheat bans from other servers. For example:
https://bans.darkpyrogaming.com/index.ph...3A68987164
>Reason: !cake Anticheat: Incident STEAM_0:1:68987164/304: console variable manipulation, clientside lua execution

Perhaps if you are friends with a person, you should not be allowed to comment on their unban request?
Had you ever read that I disable renders to play this game decently? I got banned for "Wallhacking" for "manipulate" the game. By the way, why you keep looking for a way to not unban me even outside this server? Like had passed more than 2 years, even more.

About 2nd and 3rd video... I don't pretend to offend or hurt you but come on boy, you have to be blind or just too bad at game to don't see that the deagle animation freezes right in the frame I aim to Soviet's head. If you are not able to see that, let me tell you that you have a serious vision problem.
The narrative that the video recorder lagging after you blatantly 1-frame aimlocked a guy's head means you didn't blatantly 1-frame aimlock a guy's head is hilarious. Is that the best argument you have?

I went back and compared with the footage of that other guy I recently recorded aimlocking in a TTT server. Turns out the timing between shooting and aimlocking is the same, meaning you are probably using the same cheat as him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMBcK3F5944
(11-15-2020, 12:54 AM)Inkse Wrote: The narrative that the video recorder lagging after you blatantly 1-frame aimlocked a guy's head means you didn't blatantly 1-frame aimlock a guy's head is hilarious. Is that the best argument you have?

I went back and compared with the footage of that other guy I recently recorded aimlocking in a TTT server. Turns out the timing between shooting and aimlocking is the same, meaning you are probably using the same cheat as him.

It's the only argument I need to beat all your excuses, the deagle animation freezes exactly in the same frame you are using as a prove. I don't know why you keep arguing for something that is already refused. You cannot just incriminate someone when your only evidence is a laggy video. I would bought the thought if I killed him right when I aim to him but no, I didn't because instead insta headshot him, I aimed at the column also I EVEN failed a couple above his head. Keep digging until you find something solid, but let me tell you that you will waste your time.

How old are you? 8?
(11-15-2020, 01:18 AM)Speedie Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 12:54 AM)Inkse Wrote: The narrative that the video recorder lagging after you blatantly 1-frame aimlocked a guy's head means you didn't blatantly 1-frame aimlock a guy's head is hilarious. Is that the best argument you have?

It's the only argument I need to beat all your excuses, the deagle animation freezes exactly in the same frame you are using as a prove. I don't know why you keep arguing for something that is already refused. You cannot just incriminate someone when your only evidence is a laggy video. I would bought the thought if I killed him right when I aim to him but no, I didn't because instead insta headshot him, I aimed at the column also I EVEN failed a couple above his head. Keep digging until you find something solid, but let me tell you that you will waste your time.

How old are you? 8?
Ignoring the unnecessary comments about each other, I'll give an explanation for that video. You have a key bound to your aimlock that isn't your left mouse button. You hit it after the other guy disappears behind a wall, meaning the only person to lock onto who isn't obstructed by a wall (because that's how your cheats are set) is the person 90 degrees to the right of you. The lag doesn't happen exactly at that moment, it happens after. Just because there is an iota of lag does not render the entire video useless.

After the blatant lock that everyone seems to want to argue over, the guy crouchspams and you don't hit your aimlock key again for that entire fight.
(11-15-2020, 05:14 AM)Jhindiana Jones Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 01:18 AM)Speedie Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 12:54 AM)Inkse Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
Ignoring the unnecessary comments about each other, I'll give an explanation for that video. You have a key bound to your aimlock that isn't your left mouse button. You hit it after the other guy disappears behind a wall, meaning the only person to lock onto who isn't obstructed by a wall (because that's how your cheats are set) is the person 90 degrees to the right of you. The lag doesn't happen exactly at that moment, it happens after. Just because there is an iota of lag does not render the entire video useless.

After the blatant lock that everyone seems to want to argue over, the guy crouchspams and you don't hit your aimlock key again for that entire fight.
I don’t know laced... Speedie probably passed over the guy head while the video was lagging. That is a possibility, no offense laced it’s hard for me to ignore that possibility.
I can also contest to the fact that certain objects and obstacles like that greenery do not render on my screen, also for some reason fire does not either so sometimes I'll just walk through it for no reason. The snap however is undisputable and while the point could be made of lag, lag doesn't make you instantly in less than a frame lock to someone's head hitbox.