Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of exploits
So I recorded an exploit from awhile ago to publicize it, which is the one on crashhouse, and Wall Climbing was discovered after watching Noircat's Half-Life 2 speedrun on Games Done Quick, I wondered if it was possible in gmod. As the recording shows, it is.

Oh you didn't know about those? Yeah, they've been a thing but I've never seen anyone do it. But now I'm sure people will once they see this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
(04-09-2017, 08:26 PM)[green][AC] Assassin Desorito Wrote: Oh you didn't know about those? Yeah, they've been a thing but I've never seen anyone do it. But now I'm sure people will once they see this.

Hardly anyone goes on forums anyway lol
(04-09-2017, 08:40 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 08:26 PM)[green][AC] Assassin Desorito Wrote: Oh you didn't know about those? Yeah, they've been a thing but I've never seen anyone do it. But now I'm sure people will once they see this.

Hardly anyone goes on forums anyway lol

True. But there are some that do.
But anywho, there isn't much we can do about it except keep watch for the wall climbing.
However, I don't see the crashhouse thing a big deal. I mean, I've gotten on those invisi. boxes before. Just not to get to the platform.
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--

why would anyone try that hard to win a match of prophunt
(04-09-2017, 10:05 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:

why would anyone try that hard to win a match of prophunt

Believe it or not, there are people that try WAY too hard to win and get salty and rage quit when they don't.
Ex. of salty & and rage quit; @Fozzy
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--