Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mod App Take 2
Would it be possible for you to link the names that you have used in-game over the past 30 days so I can review your game time on Gametracker. As a member of the Moderator Committee, such information would help me and the rest of the committee better evaluate your application.
+1 derp is a good active player ever since I joined this server he's been someone to always see doing good staffing work
+1
derp has experience in moderating and I feel he is still fit to be mod. He abides by the rules/staff guidelines and punishes fairly.
Derp,

From what I have witnessed when you play you make great choices in how you handle reports and deal with trouble makers. You are always fair and I admire that. Like Rand, you have currently been active TTT staff for 2 months now which concerns me but, with the experience you've had on the server already as a Mod and how well you uphold yourself, I can see why you are moving fast through the ranks. 

Final Vote: +0

Love you homie and best of luck on the application.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Good staff. going to +1 ive seen game tracker times
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Other than the names seen on this app i have been: Yesa (I think), DrDickAss, thederpgamer, ProfShitAss
might be more but i think that is all
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
plus one cause he does a good job
Throws around words like retard and Odd Fellow with reckless abandon with no regard towards how he makes other people feel. But hey, he's good at moderating right?

[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-18-2020, 11:14 PM)PH Wrote: Throws around words like retard and Odd Fellow with reckless abandon with no regard towards how he makes other people feel. But hey, he's good at moderating right?

Do you have anything backing that up? I get I may say retard quite a bit but i dont remember saying Odd Fellow in the server?
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(11-18-2020, 11:28 PM)derp Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 11:14 PM)PH Wrote: Throws around words like retard and Odd Fellow with reckless abandon with no regard towards how he makes other people feel. But hey, he's good at moderating right?

Do you have anything backing that up? I get I may say retard quite a bit but i dont remember saying Odd Fellow in the server?

I don't record Discord calls, so no. To your credit, you stopped using it when you found out I'm bisexual and just switched to calling me a retard full-time.
[Image: b_560x95.png]