Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation
Hello everyone, it’s been some time now. I honestly don’t know how to put this but I think it’s just time fir me to say goodbye. Each and every one of y’all has truly made an impact on my life and to my personality. And I truly appreciate it. I’ve just been working my ass off and cannot think of time to play anymore. Plus it’s just in general I just got tired of Gmod ?. I am trying to build a gaming pc but it’s quite a bit of money. But hopefully when I do get one I can come back and actually have fun. FYI I have a Mac so it’s not fun to game. So please guys I know that this might upset some of y’all because I’ve been gone forever but I just wanted to say thank you. And if you truly ever need anything you know where to find me. ❤️❤️
I love y’all and stay classy

The giant out✌?
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
-1 on this.... not allowed ): Ill miss you homie. You were a good Mod sad to see you go. Thank you for being a good friend and thank you for all the good memories <3
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
Sad to see you go buddy. Wish you all the best for the future and I hope our paths cross again.  Heart

Take care 

Pix   Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Though we’ve never played together. Take it easy! You’ll be missed in the community.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Make sure to drop by and visit every now and then. We're all going to miss you!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Thank you for being my OG Discord Mod and TTT Trusted buddy. Sad to see you go man, but I wish you the best.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
While we've never crossed paths in-game, I still wish you the best as you move forward in life. Be sure to come back and visit!
It will be tough to see you go. You have helped me in game with anything i needed and it has been fun playing PH with you. You will be missed by staff and others alike. Hope to see you back when your gaming PC is finished.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
Sad to see u go. See u in the future friend...
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Andre no! This is denied!

Andre you gave me the chance to be here, I looked up to you and it's sad to see you step down. I hoped you'd come back as staff and hang with us, but I understand life comes first.
thanks for the good memories and hopefully will see you in the future.

It Is What It Is. <3