Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is something I just need to talk about
Please follow this format:https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=138

While I had a recording of you mic spamming, sadly I found out that my settings got screwed up so you can't hear anything ;-; (don't worry it's fixed now ;])

For the first time I gagged you, you was mic spamming I warned you, but you continued, so I round gagged you
The second time I gagged you it was the same reason, mic spam, I didn't need to warn you because you were previously warned for it earlier.
Even if someone says that you can mic spam doesn't mean you should, it's against the rules. "but that doesn't change anything" you might say, Yeah it doesn't you were gagged for mic spam, simple as that.
You escalated things further by arguing which is why I was saying to bring it here.
As far as kiwi and star go, they told you to drop the subject, yet you didn't, so they gagged and muted you.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Alora - 11-15-2020, 05:58 PM
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Salty - 11-15-2020, 08:59 PM