Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is something I just need to talk about
(11-15-2020, 06:07 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: Hold on, can you get a map and find me the context for what happened leading up to those screens, please. anything more than just you getting gagged/muted please.
I was in youtube map when I got gagged by alora and the crash bandicoot by kiwi, who mutted multiple people.

(11-15-2020, 06:10 PM)The Triangle Wrote: You broke a rule and were gagged. 

No abuse here. 

Also your "proof" doesn't prove anything besides you were gagged. You also admit to singing in your mic which is breaking the rules in PH as it's categorized as mic spam. 

Have a Blessed day.
That doesn't change anything, I had permission, this was very much more of a personal gag, not by just following rules. Alora did this when I this before so that's why I asked permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Theodor - 11-15-2020, 06:11 PM
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Salty - 11-15-2020, 08:59 PM