Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is something I just need to talk about
If you asked to sing a song and normal players said yes and no staff said anything else was most likely because of a few things.

Not every person that comes around will know that singing on the server is considered mic spam, yeah i know dumb but not everyone wants to listen to you. Now theres the typical response of "why dont you just mute me or ignore me," No. We shouldn't have to mute you in the first place or have to ignore you. You shouldn't start it to begin with.

You being upset just delves more into the fact that you don't understand how the server functions and believe you were unjustly gagged for no reason because you believe it was unjust. Type !motd in the chat, read our rules, and/or ask around. Just cause people don't say anything to you before hand after you've asked doesn't mean you're allowed to do whatever you want.

this isn't abuse, this is a proper gag.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Abdel - 11-15-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Salty - 11-15-2020, 08:59 PM