Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is something I just need to talk about
This sounds more like "wah wah wah, I got punished so I'm going to bitch on the forums rather than accept that I did something wrong!!!" 

Did you really think you were going to convince people of abuse with just a lone screenshot that is just the chat?? 

Something to note here; if you want to catch actual abuse, you probably should resort to video evidence, as that is a lot harder to disprove rather than some lousily put together screenshots; yes you can edit videos, but I'd assume that most people who play gmod aren't professional video editors.

You know why most people told you not to argue? Because you sounded like an idiot, just like you do on this thread. 

Still waiting for the day we actually get an actual abuse thread on a staff member instead of people just bitching about them doing their job

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Salty - 11-15-2020, 08:59 PM