Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghostin ghosters (potentially)
Offender's Name & Steam ID: runk (STEAM_0:0:30267271)
                                    His friends:       Flyn (STEAM_0:0:135998096)
                                                       skrika (STEAM_0:0:79016212)

Potential Witnesses: @kdokken8 @"BigN'Spooki" (BigN'Fluffy)

Reason to Ban: Ghosting (group of three)

Proof:
( runk ) 
https://youtu.be/RP_7XNIDT2M

Other: (Optional) Abdel was watching them before but he got off because of a fever, The sus stuff doesn't start till 0:41 because thats when one of his friends (Flyn) dies. They seemed to stop after kdokken accidentally ghosted himself and outed them in main chat so this is all I managed to get on my end.
This will probably only lead towards watchlist but its worth a try.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place as well, I am very new to making ban requests
Looking at the evidence this is blatant ghosting. However, this is their first offence (at least to my knowledge and from looking at the watch list) which means they won't be banned just yet.

Ghosting procedures:

1. First offence — Gather evidence and call for a member of staff. If no one can join, put up a ban request. (Which you did! :D)
  2. Second offence — Put up a ban request and/or call for a T-Mod+ to 2 week ban
  3. Third offence — Put up a ban request and/or call for a T-Mod+ to perm ban

Thank you for the ban request, though, Geb! I'll see you in game, friend.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
(11-17-2020, 08:51 PM)Aki Wrote: Looking at the evidence this is blatant ghosting. However, this is their first offence (at least to my knowledge and from looking at the watch list) which means they won't be banned just yet.

Ghosting procedures:

1. First offence — Gather evidence and call for a member of staff. If no one can join, put up a ban request. (Which you did! :D)
  2. Second offence — Put up a ban request and/or call for a T-Mod+ to 2 week ban
  3. Third offence — Put up a ban request and/or call for a T-Mod+ to perm ban

Thank you for the ban request, though, Geb! I'll see you in game, friend.
OH! Thank you for letting me know of the procedures! I didn't know them so I wasn't sure how to go about it with what I had.
See ya in game!
I do think that ghosting did occur, They will be watched for in the future. Thanks for the report.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor