Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shooting My Shot
Ingame Name: Nimble Jack

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43665684

Time Played: 501 hours aprox

When First Joined: May 25th, 2017 (According to game tracker) 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually late evening/early morning 8 PM - 4 AM PST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donator 
What can you do to help the community: Alleviate some of the burden of moderating for the few staff that play as late at night, if any at all. The times I normally play are less moderated then others. 

Why you want to help the community: Goes back to my previous answer, staff can be lacking in the wee hours of the night and I wanna do what I can to fill in that gap.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes (Hacking - Permabanned, since unbanned due to false claims), Yes (Mass RDM/Permaban, no thread to show because it was handled without one, another mistaken ban), and Yes (Hacking - Permabanned, since unbanned due to false claims, again.) 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No I have not previously applied for staff.

How did you find us?: Server browser, previously frequented server had died due to inactivity. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes I have. 

Other: I've been a moderator once before on a TTT sever once upon a time, the experience hasn't left a good impression on me so I've stayed my hand when it came to applying to other servers. Of course its been a fair amount of years later and I feel more comfortable trying to go for a crumb of responsibility, although my current resume with Dinkleburgs is clearly lacking and not exactly spotless. If it helps any bit, I currently moderate several groupchats across different applications. I've learned not to overstep my boundaries, to leave issues about my station to those that are more suited for it, and lastly to leave my emotions and biases outside of my judgements.

Regardless of whichever way this application goes, I'm glad to have the opportunity to apply and won't complain as to how it pans out.  
Hey do you have any other names that you use? https://www.gametracker.com/player/Nimbl...145:27015/

besides that you have been very active the last month so thats good. Other than that you became active on the forums again 6 days ago since 2018, and have only made post on your own threads.

I would like to see some more community engagement. -1 for me
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
While I am not as concerned about forum time as some others, I've had very limited experiences with you in-game. The few that I have, have been pleasant and I have no complaints. I think another month of you being active in the community and game would be a +1 for sure, but right now I have to give ya a +0.

Good luck!
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
[attachment=2761 Wrote:TDawg4 pid='98834' dateline='1605698212']Hey do you have any other names that you use? https://www.gametracker.com/player/Nimbl...145:27015/

besides that you have been very active the last month so thats good. Other than that you became active on the forums again 6 days ago since 2018, and have only made post on your own threads.

I would like to see some more community engagement. -1 for me

[Image: Jacks_History.png]

I've been able to put together all the game tracker info I could pull up on my time played on Dinklebergs and put it into a lil picture, I think that's everything. Although my interaction has been on and off with the community over the years, I clearly have a history that goes back a couple eras.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nimble Jack knows the rules, and I've had no issues with him (apart from being a Pump Shotgun Crouch Jumping Prick). Would make a good addition to the Late night crew and the staff team as a whole. I believe he can step up with the ban requests.

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(11-19-2020, 07:45 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Nimble Jack knows the rules, and I've had no issues with him (apart from being a Pump Shotgun Crouch Jumping Prick). Would make a good addition to the Late night crew and the staff team as a whole. I believe he can step up with the ban requests.

+1
Says the MP9 user.... and no, bad ping isn't an excuse.
Hi Jack, thanks for applying to join the TTT staff team!

Pros:
-Knows the rules well
-Plays to a gamerfessional standard
-Friendly
-Experienced
-Former TTT moderator in servers gone by
-Currently moderates group chats
-Explains former bans well, each ban appears to have been mistaken

Cons:
-No recent ban requests
-Became active very recently
-Misspelled Dinkleberg in the application (ouch)

With this, I am in between a -0 and a +0 (because I'm a brick who uses both -0 and +0; diff eq. was a scary time).

Pushing me to the +0 side is the professionalism that you used in your unban requests of the past - instead of being aggressive and self-righteous, you took a humble but assertive approach towards evidence of your innocence - plus a strong desire to rejoin the community.

However, without any recent ban requests I cannot fully support a +1 yet. I'm sure in one month's time I will be there.
In the mean time, work on some ban requests, be a bit more active on discord/forums, and keep fighting the good fight against the MP9!

+0
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
imma go ahead and +1 for Jack, he definitely needs more forum activity especially in ban requests, but Jack is on at the more unusual times on the server, and I could see him as someone who definitely helps the overnight staff on ttt. If you look at his thread posts he definitely knows how to gather evidence and how the server works, and whenever I see him on he's a friendly, attentive player.
+1, dude has a good head on his shoulders, and we need some more late night people, apparently.
He/Him/His
Just bumping.

Anyone else got anything to add on top of everything else?