Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypocrisy in the Discord / Simping Staff
Hello,

Many of you do not know me, but I am Jax. I have been part of this community for a week now, but already I see tons of hypocrisy within the discord; the rules are inconsistent and there seems to be a clear discrimination against a group of people. In this post I will be highlighting clear instances of this hypocrisy and if I have time, I will get into the simping by the staff.

Two days ago, community member (s)oup was banned from discord for posting a specific gif. This gif, a cute minion wearing a thong, comes from the kids movie Despicable Me, a franchise that has brought in $5,000,000,000 to date. This franchise, rated PG, means that in most situations kids ranging from the ages of 4-12 will be able to watch this with no problem. However, according to discord mod JackxDDD, this image is bannable and worse than most national tragedies that have occurred. In a vacuum, this might be understandable. People are often made uncomfortable when they see beautiful bodies, which this minion has. BUT when we examine this within the context of other posts we will see that indeed there is hypocrisy.

EVIDENCE 1
[Image: 7rqgad.JPG]

As you can see here, user Damien posted an image from the hilarious blockbuster hit "Superbad" hilarious right? Well that's where you're dead wrong. The scene that is depicted above is of a UNDERAGE high school student attempting to buy alcohol illegally. According to the CDC "Excessive drinking is responsible for more than 3,500 deaths and 210,000 years of potential life lost among people under age 21 each year.1 Underage drinking cost the U.S. $24 billion in 2010.2 There were approximately 119,000 emergency rooms visits by persons aged 12 to 21 for injuries and other conditions linked to alcohol in 2013.3" if you think this gif is funny, you're part of the problem.

How can you ban an innocent minion with a thick ass, a completely fictional (unfortunately), yet allow this to be posted??

EVIDENCE 2
[Image: qji7ey.JPG]

This post by user HomaneStephen depicts what appears to be an anime girl licking a "peach". For you old heads who are not hip, this peach represents an ass. So in turn, this anime girl is licking an ass. Sexual acts do not belong on a Non-NSFW discord. The peach, nor the anime girl consented to being represented doing sexual acts, so in turn you are supporting the oppressive patriarchy if you found this funny.

EVIDENCE 3
Perhaps the most damning evidence of them all....
[Image: oy4nf6.JPG]
Another post by Damien, this time showing an underage anime girls ass in panties. The hypocrisy here is damning, and with soup's response given in the picture, I don't think I need to explain why.

Next we're going to move on to the simping by the staff. I recently created an algorithm that parsed through the discord messages and found the users who were more likely to receive a reply. The top three users?

1.) Burb
2.) Lexi
3.) Kiwi The Fruit

These three users received 46.7% more replies and responses than any other user. What do these users have in common? They are all females.

EVIDENCE
[Image: xbg9hr.JPG]

Sorry Damien, for some reason you have just been the highlight of today's post. No beef though. As you can see here, a female says "she wants to be banned" but for some reason, the members of this community "don't ban e-girls". If it was an e-guy would the reply be the same? Probably not.

EVIDENCE 2
[Image: zemvx4.JPG]

The only time Dong ever answers discord, in general, is when a female speaks in chat. Is this indicative of simp behaivor? Maybe, that's for you to decide.

EVIDENCE 3, 4, 5
[Image: pwdki9.JPG]
[Image: bsx8xg.JPG]
[Image: 3btj73.JPG]

As you can see, Nicol himself doesn't even reply unless it is a female. To put this theory to the test, I made the following post

[Image: t5nkmh.JPG]

I received no reply. Is this indicative that both Nicol and Dong are indeed nice guys who like to joke around with girls? Perhaps. Or perhaps the problem runs deeper than that. Perhaps Dong and Nicol are actively participating in simp culture. Maybe they are purposely isolating the men of the server, exiling them like trash. I can not say for sure.

That's all I have for today.

Thanks.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
i agree that the simps are there!!
This is fucking hilarious lmao

I did not see that this was in shitposting lmao
[Image: b_560x95.png]
shut the fuck up
ASAB
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Stop linking this post you fuckers ppl don't look at the subforum
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Who's Lexi?
(11-20-2020, 02:21 PM)Jhindiana Jones Wrote: shut the fuck up

another example of a man hater on this server, when will the oppression end
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Imagine any staff member simping :thonk:
So in other words, Damien and Humane should also be banned? Just to keep it fair for soup. I'm on board