Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tr uhhuh sted ;)
(11-22-2020, 01:31 PM)Alora Wrote: This is from someone else, who is going to be kept anonymous at this time. I would like to see how you respond to it which is why I'm posting it (with their permission ofc)

I haven't seen uh huh tell people of the rules whenever im on, or when i watch relay. also im not sure if this is much of a problem, but he would always finish maps first and likes to delay, he won't kill the deaths and/or he would give the deaths the guns. he probably gives time for other players to catch up to get kills which is nice, but then sometimes it would drag out the round until he kills himself. I've also seen him recently drop weapons in unreachable places on the portal map whenever he finishes first (although I don't have a recording of it)
1. This is true. Every once in a while I will say "don't do this, don't do that" but as a regular, who's going to care? I don't like to overstep boundaries and I felt like telling people the rules was an example of that. Instead, I like to warn staff about it. If you're a civilian who's trying to deal with a criminal, you're better off calling the police.

2. It is true I delay. This is so others can catch up and finish the map as well. When it's just me as a runner, I often kill in console. If players think I am taking too long, I press my kill bind. As for being a death, I can't really do anything to stop delaying because I can't kill in console but I always let runners kill me. I might not kill players as death, but I give them every single opportunity to kill me. I give them the guns on bhop or I turn my back to them and tell them to kill me. Even when there is an afk on a map without an afk killer, I usually leave and join back so the next round can start. But I do apologize for dragging out rounds and I understand how people feel towards it.

3. Yupp, I drop weapons in unreachable places (btw, most of them are reachable. Press e on it and you'll be able to pick it up). I haven't been told not to and haven't been asked about it either. If I remember correctly, Alora's response to someone asking about it was "Finish the map before uh huh does." I don't recall staff telling me this is an issue and I haven't been told people found this a problem either.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by uh huh - 11-21-2020, 12:06 AM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by Salty - 11-21-2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by The Triangle - 11-21-2020, 12:32 AM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by uh huh - 11-21-2020, 12:34 AM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by KaptainLes - 11-21-2020, 12:34 AM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by Alora - 11-22-2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by uh huh - 11-22-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by The Triangle - 11-23-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by §4Zack - 11-24-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Tr uhhuh sted ;) - by Wilson6783 (Whaleson) - 11-26-2020, 11:41 AM