femboy unban request
Ingame Name:  femboy

SteamID:  76561198088476291

Who Banned You:  mana

Reason For Ban:  "constant rdm"

Length of Ban:  perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was new to TTT and my friend didn't tell me it was bad to rdm. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  no, i was new to the server

Other: i hope my ban can be reduced or that I can be unbanned, I won't rdm again.
your steam id is STEAM_0:1:64105281
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(11-23-2020, 11:42 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: your steam id is STEAM_0:1:64105281

Couldn't find it lol sorry
Relevant ban request: Here
[Image: b_560x95.png]
You knew FULL WELL what you and Monika were doing. As a witness of the original event don't believe this.
Ignorance is bliss, but never an excuse. Let's break this down:

1. The rules are literally plastered on your screen as soon as you join. If you didn't know how to play, you should have read them. This is not ignorance, this is refusal to acknowledge the rules.
2. It should be basic, common sense to not randomly kill people for no rhyme or reason. This is the logic that comes in any game. Shoot the enemies, and not your friendlies. If you didn't know who the enemies were, again, you should have read the rules.

-1 on this based on the fact that you should know better, and again, ignorance is no excuse to break the rules. Intentions don't really matter, you still did it.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
So you didn’t even apologize for rdming so much, and then you said you were new to ttt so you didn’t really know. Even if you are telling the truth about being new to ttt you still haven’t apologized, you said you won’t rdm again which is a good start I guess but still. 1- since it seems you didn’t really put a lot of effort into this appeal and didn’t even apologize really. Honestly I would recommend editing this one if you really want to be unbanned. If you edit it a little bit more to show us you really want to be unbanned then I may change my vote.
Going to add this also, it’s appears that femboy has two alt accounts.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199014765752
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199004665341
However, they don’t appear to have been on the server at all, at least not from what I seen. This in fact tells me that femboy may actually be serious about this ban appeal because if they weren’t they could of just used the alts to evade which is bad and wouldn’t help in being unbanned. I just wish they would add a little bit more to the ban appeal, because I feel like it will probably get denied like this unless the post is changed.
In the ban link, it appears you were pretty relentlessly targeting other players especially nightmare.
Also it appears that you may have been ghosting, as you admitted they are your friend and I'm the reports admit to defending your friend.

All of that being said, femboy did make the effort to make an account on the forums and appeal their ban, as opposed to alt evaded on accounts that Jesse provided.

I'm all for giving second chances, this is your first ban with us. I am always under the inclination to reduce/unban for a 1st time RDM related offense.

I can support a reduction to 1 or 2 weeks based on their agreement to not RDM again. In the meantime please read the rules and read them closely: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/mem...file&uid=1

+0 unban
+1 reduction ~ 2 weeks from banned date
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
After talking to femboy I do believe they are serious now about the unban so I’m changing my vote to a 1+ on a reduction.