Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/11/17 TTT Changes
The following things have been updated in PS2:
  • Pointshop 2 has been updated so that you start round 1 with your weapons
  • Daily Rewards have been enabled. Sign on consecutively to claim your gifts!
The following maps will be removed by the end of the day for various reasons:
  • ttt_castle_2011_v3_day
  • ttt_doom_gener_v5
  • ttt_lttp_kakariko_a4
  • ttt_minecraft_haven
  • ttt_panic_room_v1e_f6
  • ttt_community_pool_overhaul
The following map has been added to compensate for the removed maps:
  • ttt_forest_final
The following player models have been removed.
  • Corvo
  • Gordon Freeman
  • Zelda
  • Link
  • Gang Beats
We will be adding more player models in the near future. For the time being, Chloe from Life Is Strange is available in the Premium Pointshop.
Ima need a refund on freeman and zelda I believe, and its nice that you dont have to keep yourself safe now.

And you removed minecraft?
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Can we also remove MC 67 way, ty.

Can we also remove MC 67 way, ty.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Howabout we Don't add new player models and keep weeding out the broken ones??
ttt_forest_final is a very underrated map but one of my faves, so I'm looking forward to play it! Also, 67th Way should be V6 because best secrets
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(04-11-2017, 02:06 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Howabout we Don't add new player models and keep weeding out the broken ones??

Dinklebergs TTT | F A S T  D O W N L O A D S | Staff needed!
why was community pool removed tbh, if it was the old version of the map with the dark outside area it was the best version tbh
(04-11-2017, 02:23 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 02:06 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Howabout we Don't add new player models and keep weeding out the broken ones??

Dinklebergs TTT | F A S T  D O W N L O A D S | Staff needed!
No no no no you don;t understand, every time we add new player models they are always broken. Lets just make sure the player models we already have are 100% Ok and correspond with the standard Hitboxes. I always here complaints about broken player models, so lets take care of that first.
(04-11-2017, 02:24 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: why was community pool removed tbh, if it was the old version of the map with the dark outside area it was the best version tbh

It was the new one that was removed, the tropical, giant, ugly one.
(04-11-2017, 02:38 PM)Scoovie Wrote: It was the new one that was removed, the tropical, giant, ugly one.

big fan