Jags4TheWin Unban Request
Ingame Name: Jags4TheSad

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103337892

Who Banned You: Mana

Reason For Ban: "Attempted mass rdm"

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I have been playing on the server long enough to get member and get to know some people. I had been looking for a place to come back to TTT and was having fun. I wont randomly shoot people in the foot anymore, it hadnt been a problem until I was indefinitely banned out of nowhere.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I liked this server :(
I really don't mind if you get unbanned, but you shot like 4 people for 18, 21, and 19 damage.

Just get slayed like 4 times or so.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-28-2020, 01:51 PM)Mana Wrote: I really don't mind if you get unbanned, but you shot like 4 people for 18, 21, and 19 damage.

That isn’t attempted mass though if it’s under 20 I thought? I thought only 20 above was reportable.
(11-28-2020, 01:54 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:51 PM)Mana Wrote: I really don't mind if you get unbanned, but you shot like 4 people for 18, 21, and 19 damage.

That isn’t attempted mass though if it’s under 20 I thought? I thought only 20 above was reportable.
i mean the point was that he still randomly damaged 4 people in the same round for almost 20 individually.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-28-2020, 01:54 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: That isn’t attempted mass though if it’s under 20 I thought? I thought only 20 above was reportable.

If you damage someone for no reason, that should be Attempted RDM. Why the 20 DMG safeplace rule is even still a thing baffles me, as it's completely dumb & unnecessary.

The only reason it was implemented was because Prop Damage, but that alone should of been classified under Prop Damage and not Weapon Damage. Even then, the 20 damage threshold shouldn't be a thing. I could understand if you didn't want to slay for 1 Damage, that is completely fine. But if you have absolutely no reason to damage someone (regardless of the damage you do) you should be slain if you're reported. Seriously, make any damage per Attempt RDM Slayable and not just KOSable.

In terms of the appeal: If the ban is removed, just give the dude the correct amount of slays for each attempt. If it's reduced, there is no need for that.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-28-2020, 02:05 PM)Christian Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:54 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: That isn’t attempted mass though if it’s under 20 I thought? I thought only 20 above was reportable.

If you damage someone for no reason, that should be Attempted RDM. Why the 20 DMG safeplace rule is even still a thing baffles me, as it's completely dumb & unnecessary.

The only reason it was implemented was because Prop Damage, but that alone should of been classified under Prop Damage and not Weapon Damage. Even then, the 20 damage threshold shouldn't be a thing. I could understand if you didn't want to slay for 1 Damage, that is completely fine. But if you have absolutely no reason to damage someone (regardless of the damage you do) you should be slain if you're reported. Seriously, make any damage per Attempt RDM Slayable and not just KOSable.

In terms of the appeal: If the ban is removed, just give the dude the correct amount of slays for each attempt. If it's reduced, there is no need for that.
But it IS a rule. So. That's that.

Did he get reported for every "attempt" or just one or two and you threw them all in a basket?

He shouldn't have been to start with either way, just talked to.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-28-2020, 02:08 PM)NotRand Wrote: But it IS a rule. So. That's that.

A rule that should be changed.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Just because it shouldn't be the rule doesn't automatically make it not the rule. Attempted RDM is defined as 20+ random damage, therefore attempted mass is defined as 3+ reported cases of 20+ random damage. If there were not 3+ reported cases of 20+ random damage, there is no reason why this man should be banned.
(11-28-2020, 02:10 PM)Christian Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 02:08 PM)NotRand Wrote: But it IS a rule. So. That's that.

A rule that should be changed.
That's irrelevant to this post, take talks of that to another post. It is the rule currently, when everything happened.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
there is also a thing called damage trolling, which is avoiding doing 20+ damage to people to avoid getting slain but hurting mass amounts of people intentionally. which could just be a misclassification of how this was labeled