Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is something I just need to talk about [reply]
Even if none of you think I am being true, I'm not ever going to change my mind. If you ever bring the subject up I'm still going to believe a donor did gave me permission.
I have Boomie as witness anyways.

[Image: poof_egg_shaded.png]
What
[Image: b_560x95.png]
It happen, the case was closed, We understand someone somewhere said you could do it, but donors don't have such authority, Drop it, and move on.

DONORS arent staff, they can't give permission for things like this (pls move on and just play the game bro)
(11-29-2020, 12:47 AM)Agent Doge Wrote: It happen, the case was closed, We understand someone somewhere said you could do it, but donors don't have such authority, Drop it, and move on.

DONORS arent staff, they can't give permission for things like this (pls move on and just play the game bro)
My problem is that people don't believe I had the donor give me permission.
(11-29-2020, 01:37 AM)Theodor Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 12:47 AM)Agent Doge Wrote: It happen, the case was closed, We understand someone somewhere said you could do it, but donors don't have such authority, Drop it, and move on.

My problem is that people don't believe I had the donor give me permission.

Okay and? Doesn't matter if you got permission from a donor or not lmao. They have no authority on any of the 4 servers.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Dude, this conversation ended when your thread was closed. We get it: you thought you had permission. BUT, you still broke the rules. Point blank period. I know it's frustrating to get punished for something you didn't know wasn't okay. At the end of the day, however, the person who gave you permission (which we still have no confirmation on whether they did or did not, it is merely hearsay) had no authority whatsoever to give you that permission. 
Give it up, my guy.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Okay, I'll humor you for a moment.  

What are you expecting to happen? 

At MOST the staff member(s) that gagged you would get is a simple warning to be more mindful of the situation (or something of that nature). Which you wouldn't even see this interaction as it would be an A-B conversation in DM's. 

So I ask, what are trying to accomplish here? Save your internet honor? Persuade us to believe everything you say? What is your goal with bringing this topic up again?
Get over it and move on.

You thought you had permission, but that is still against the rules. Seriously, enough is enough. Stop crying over an error shit happens.
Go away
I think it has been explained enough times by MULTIPLE staff members. I think its about time this be dropped, my guy. I don't know what you want from this.
Why is this thread in donor/staff abuse, this neither names any names nor does it follow any format, evidence etc. You just cobbled this together to make people repeat what was said like 10 times in the last thread. Just, no.