Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(s)oup and Rylo Ken
(12-01-2020, 11:49 AM)Jax Wrote: I think a warning would probably suffice to be honest
you mean like the probably over 10 warns already
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I don't have an issue with soundboards as long as they aren't violating the other micspam rules. If its just to respond to things in game with meme comments most people aren't bothered.
I used to be pretty intense about no soundboards because those who used them in the past ear-raped, now most of the people who use it are smart about it.
-1 to ban.
Fuckin' local mutes, how do they work?

That being said, yeah, Rylo said he wouldn't do it again. What a world.

-1 for a ban
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Y'know, there was at least one Mod on during all of this. If either of them needed to be banned, they would've been banned right then and there. -1
(12-01-2020, 09:56 PM)PH Wrote: Fuckin' local mutes, how do they work?

That being said, yeah, Rylo said he wouldn't do it again. What a world.

-1 for a ban
Tbh I try not to local mute people mainly because like rylo and soup do use their mic to kos people sometimes so I would like to be able to hear that so I can know who the traitors are. That is usually why I’m hesitant on muting people in ttt unless they are either harassing me greatly or just saying something really unnecessary. Anyway sorry to derail a little bit.
Micspam shouldn't be bannable when permagag exists

Instead of banning for a week just permagag for a week, etc.

Give staff permagag and abolish micspam ban!!
(12-01-2020, 10:10 PM)aeth0r Wrote: Micspam shouldn't be bannable when permagag exists

Instead of banning for a week just permagag for a week, etc.

Give staff permagag and abolish micspam ban!!
This should probably be a thing at some point in the future. Permagag could solve some problems in some cases I think. But I honestly don’t know when this will be implemented into the server so someone besides the owner can perma gag.
I think the admins need to clearly outline whether or not sounds played from a soundboard are considered micspam, to avoid future situations like this. Leaving it up to staff discretion makes things like this happen.
It has been decided that they won't be banned at this time. Both of you, please keep soundboarding to a minimum, soundboards are allowed but in excess it is micspam, and is treated as such, just like any spam has been. If someone asks you to stop, it's just a good idea to stop, it makes things easier for everyone.

If you would like to continue a discussion on rule changes, post them here, or make a post for them if you have something comprehensive enough to warrant its own post. Thanks. :)

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11039
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)