Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shooting My Shot
Since we haven't played in awhile, partly because my own temporary break and because you play mostly later at night than I. So I'm not going to offer a direct +1 or -1, but I will highlight a few things that should be suggestive of my thoughts.

- Jack mentioned that he had previously been (falsely) banned for hacking on the server. He even points out that there were multiple such false bans. I remember that Jack came to me frustrated by these false bans and with his unban requests being denied. So we worked together to craft a strategy that would help him prove his innocence to the rest of the server and prevent his unban requests from being denied again. Now this whole ordeal spanned multiple months, yet Jack kept up this his resolve to be unbanned. Never did he lash out at the people banning him falsely - he approached it as calmly and professionally as he possibly could. I think this is pretty impressive and shows a great attribute for staff members - staying calm in situations that might cause others to lash out.

- Jack has excellent gameplay within the past 30 days according to Gametracker. Gameplay on the past 24/30 days, with that gameplay being around 2 hours on average per day with a couple of 5 hour days mixed in there.

- 3 ban requests, with 2 being in the past week. Jack probably read that this was a concern raised early in his application and quickly set towards submitting some of these. Both of these are hacking ban requests, which are notoriously hard to prove. But Jack has attached video evidence and the logs for both of these. Overall, these are both very professionally done - if I tried putting together a ban request myself today, I doubt it'd come out looking as clean and clear.

- Been in the community for over three years now

Goodluck, Jack!
I too have noticed his ban requests and the professionalism behind them.
I'll change my opinion based on that.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Noombie Jack!! My dude!

I'm gonna go ahead and give you a +1. You know the rules and your activity is impeccable. You're active in the community and your ban requests speak for themselves.

Good luck!
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
i will admit that im pretty indifferent to you so im going to have a small bias on you but you dont really cause problems can get a bit trollie or you used to be at least. i did play with you yesterday and you did nothing wrong so ill +1. good luck.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Idunno if non mod opinions matter or not but I've been wanting to reply to this for a while. Late night people, including myself, already treat Nimble like staff. He has a layer of respect that other staff (exception being two rats) don't have. That plus they have a youtube channel with 3, short, high quality, highly edited, clip videos that can be found at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS39MxR...dftOZ2L_-g #sponsored #shill #sellout made me kinda pissed at the first few "not enough community interaction" posts. +1 this.

actually they wear nail polish so im gonna have to -6,000 this sorry
Hello! At this time we have decided to deny this application. Community engagement is important for staff and we would like to see a bit more of that. I also recommend a few more ban requests although it is not a requirement. You may reapply in one month and I hope to see you then. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]