Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :D, im mari!
My real name is alice, but i prefer to go by marillet (mare-ill-et or mar-ill-et) or mari (mar-ee) and i usually say is instead of am, its a bad habit of mine. I like to think im usually very nice, but even i get peeved sometimes, but im almost never actually upset, if i act like it im not being serious 99% of the time xP. I am on a whole lot of my time, or atleast i have been lately. I like to think im super nice, or atleast i try to be. I hate fighting and random arguments and im usually very energetic and am very very optimistic. I'm also almost never in an actual bad mood. Oh i also hate random fighting and when people bash on others with the intent to be mean. Well thats all i can think of me. Thank you for taking time to read this!
Dont look so blue
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome :D
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Welcome to the forums, hope I play with you
[Image: original.gif]
Hey you're that pleb I wreck in TTT ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey, i've seen you before! hello there!
Welcome Mari.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Its been fun playing with you glad to see u are on the forums. (I'm glad as long as you stop knifing me)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
hi my 55th wife. ;D welcome to my harem.
Idk who r u, i just need to know if this place has a shoutbox where i can post my lennies. Send halp plz ( Í¡°ÍœÊ–)Í¡° ( ͡⊙͜ʖ)͡⊙ ( ͡◉͜ʖ)Í¡â—‰