Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"George W. Bush" & "hornita23" ghosting
Offender's Name: George W. Bush & hornita23

Offender's SteamID: "George W. Bush" STEAM_0:0:80967947 // "hornita23" STEAM_0:0:50183039

Potential Witnesses: @Jammin 

Reason to Ban: ghosting / external communications
Jammin said he had been observing these two and trying to catch them ghosting for three maps. This map, I overheard George W. Bush sharing round information with hornita23 over hornita23's microphone. See the clip below

Proof: https://streamable.com/ro3sjt
I suspect a third player, Check (STEAM_0:0:93001618), was also ghosting with them.
Here is additional evidence that I gathered so far. Logs are not showing up at the moment so I can't prove my T round issue, but there were several players who noticed the players magically gained knowledge.
https://imgur.com/a/q0R6Il8

I eventually kicked for ghosting, they did not bother coming back.
I'll edit some video and give more evidence sometime tomorrow when I have time.
I didn't get a lot of good video, Inkse I really appreciate your help!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
hornita23 was also warned 3 times for slurs, George W. Bush received 2 warns for slurs as well. These warns were added yesterday primarily.

Added two week ban for both, going to wait to see the additional evidence on Check though.
@"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca"  I cannot get into the logs to verify anything further, and my recs don't show any evidence suggesting Check is involved. While I know Check was dead on my particular T round, I had to stop recording due to massive amounts of lag on my PC side.

I think we can close this with the 2 already banned.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks