Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!!!
hey

when we say we're gonna balance weapons can we actually do it or if we need to put it on hold for a while can we actually say something or find someone else to do it

the mp9 is so fucking busted still and there's literally nothing being done about it
guns get balanced, x gun is op, everyone complains, x gun gets nerfed, y gun becomes op, everyone complains, y gun gets nerfed, z gun becomes op

this has been happening for four years please it's an endless cycle I want out please i feel like im stuck in a fucking time loop
Yeah I don’t know what is going on with that. I guess it’s none of my business though since no one is saying anything about it. I would understand though probably if people just got busy with other things though. Also in regard to Russ’s post that is probably true too. Some gun will always become op since they just the way things is I guess. Just an endless search for the perfect weapon balance in ttt if such a balance even exists lol.
I think people are upset about the mp9 because it's a sub machine gun with a very high rate of fire and it can two tap with headshots. It's aim is by far best out of most smgs as well, easily overpowering in close to mid and even inching into long range.

Tl;dr Re-add double barrel shotgun, it'll bring back balance to the lands with it's mighty power.
(12-06-2020, 08:25 PM)Nimble Jack Wrote: I think people are upset about the mp9 because it's a sub machine gun with a very high rate of fire and it can two tap with headshots. It's aim is by far best out of most smgs as well, easily overpowering in close to mid and even inching into long range.

Tl;dr Re-add double barrel shotgun, it'll bring back balance to the lands with it's mighty power.

DB was removed because there was an exploit that allowed you to rapid fire it without using any ammo
(12-06-2020, 08:27 PM)wqr Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 08:25 PM)Nimble Jack Wrote: I think people are upset about the mp9 because it's a sub machine gun with a very high rate of fire and it can two tap with headshots. It's aim is by far best out of most smgs as well, easily overpowering in close to mid and even inching into long range.

DB was removed because there was an exploit that allowed you to rapid fire it without using any ammo

The gun to surpass metal gear.
Imagine not using the scout and deagle
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
It has been done for a while, however the patch was never implemented, only one person has access to do that. I didn't just say I would do it and bail I actually did it. Gotta get the dinkster to apply it though.
(12-07-2020, 01:04 AM)Battons Wrote: It has been done for a while, however the patch was never implemented, only one person has access to do that. I didn't just say I would do it and bail I actually did it. Gotta get the dinkster to apply it though.

smh mans has been on multiple times since the announcement and hasnt done it
I don’t know who needs to hear this but lowering the damage of a weapon and raising the fire rate will bring you back to the same issue, stop thinking this is fixing anything.