Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travis' Resignation
I am hereby resigning from the position of Discord Mod. Honestly, the position itself is just annoying. You try to do anything against any regulars on the discord and you have 10 people calling you an idiot and trying to "meme" you. It's quite frustrating to handle situations when you have people calling the discord staff dumb and say "ASAB" every chance they get. I understand it's done as a joke but when it's thrown at you every time to try to take action on the discord against a regular, it's not a joke anymore. So yeah. Goodbye Discord Mod.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
YOU SCARED ME FOR A MOMENT!!!

Welcome to RDMS
Yeah they need to chill out with that. But that is understandable that you are resigning because of that Travis. Heck it’s probably a wise decision.
Tervisssssssss
i dont blame you in the slightest and low key though you actually resigned
Ahhh another one bites the dust, welcome to the RDMS squad friend. We have bi-weekly meetings with complementary coffee and a shirt (maybe sometime next year).
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Honestly, the discord can suck a big ol' dick with some of the shit people throw at the discord staff. I don't blame ya for resigning.
Go away
Good for you mate, I know I occasionally join in and I will apoligize for that if it ever caused any annoyance. The state of discord is... depressing to say the least, and trying to fight an unstoppable force is... well unwinnable.

"You were good kid, maybe even one of the best"

F
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
People just get a kick from being dickheads. Don't feel a single shred of negativity from doing what you feel is necessary. You do you booboo and we'll be here for you no matter what!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

honestly i'm surprised to see the cunts in the discord still acting up every time I take a look in it. Like you'd figure something would've been done about them by now.
All the better for you to pass the baton to someone that has the time to put up with them.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020