Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADSAB
Yeah so everyone be resigning lately and I think its my turn as well. Im resigning from discord mod to keep it simple its not a fun time I am just done with it. It had its moments but it takes a toll rather be doing other things then worrying about the discord. Not really much more I wanna say, still will be a TTT mod and im not leaving the community. Best of luck to all the other discord staff members. 

Mfw im not discord staff anymore (bryan do not watch this black clover spoiler)
good job brother!
Dinklebergs Gmod Discord | Staff Needed
Succeed me
(12-08-2020, 08:46 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Yeah so everyone be resigning lately and I think its my turn as well. Im resigning from discord mod to keep it simple its not a fun time I am just done with it. It had its moments but it takes a toll rather be doing other things then worrying about the discord. Not really much more I wanna say, still will be a TTT mod and im not leaving the community. Best of luck to all the other discord staff members. 

Mfw im not discord staff anymore (bryan do not watch this black clover spoiler)
That's exactly why I resigned from it. It isn't fun and people take enjoyment from fucking around with the staff. Like we're just trying to enforce the rules and yet we get shit on every time we try.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
i want his former rank
Welcome to RDMS