Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question...
Why are you still here? As in the community in general whether it be on the gmod servers, discord, or forums.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
I'm still here because I love this community. People give it far too much shit but it's generally a great community with a lot of caring people. It has its ups and downs of course (and it's fair share of drama) but I've made a lot of friends here and want to continue to help the community exist. 

Specifically referring to the server, it's quite unlike many other TTT servers. An incredibly active playerbase, great staff team, unique add-ons, and more are what drew me in to the community and it's why I stay. I'm a firm believer that people talk more about the negatives of the server and community than anything positive. That's mostly a factor of life however. I've made many great friends here and plan to stick around till the end.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I'm pretty much only here for the friends I've made and will continue to make until this community eventually dies out.
Bc I love you jerks
because it isnt boring
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
(12-10-2020, 01:53 PM)Gabeolo Wrote: because it isnt boring

I agree, never a dull moment. 

Free entertainment.
Well I mean. I just returned to the community and I don't really see anything new in the community except new staff members. Anyway, I decided to come back because I believe that everyone will see me change into a player who will follow the rules.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Stuff like this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Because I cant let dong down 

Gotta go sicko mode
Gmod is still populated for a reason. I stay around from some lingering attachment to this community, but the constant mha references between @dong and @J@CK XDDD make me want to leave.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020