Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grapple Hook/Bhopping
I have never thought about it but grapple exploiting and bhopping are more or less the same thing. I even think it is easier to kill someone who slingshots himself with the grapple hook than someone who's bhopping since slingshotting take's a little time as you're suspended in the air while you "charge" it. Grapple exploiting hasn't given me any advantage in a fight (Except for when you get into an unreachable place on the map, which is a pussy move to do so of course don't do that shit) maybe it can make it easier for me to run away from the fight but I always get killed when I try to because it's not that hard to shoot me while I'm in the air. The grappling hook isn't meant to be used that way but I don't think its wrong to use it that way, also it's not that easy to perfectly slingshot yourself since I still couldn't perfectly do it all the time and a lot of the times you need to land in the perfect place or just buy the fallen boots (This was before I got a warn cuz of grapple exploit don't make me suffer plz) it can even be more fun for the detective or the traitor using it.
(12-10-2020, 10:21 PM)♥ two rats Wrote:  I hardly ever see regular players complaining about jump and crouch spamming players. 
What?
i have never grapple exploited ever.
What a way to derail a thread jesus
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-11-2020, 02:38 PM)Nicol Wrote: What a way to derail a thread jesus
Ok boomer
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
In conclusion:

Don't give people fun things and trust them not to exploit it :)
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(12-11-2020, 02:38 PM)Nicol Wrote: What a way to derail a thread jesus
Nice dedicated response
(12-11-2020, 05:22 AM)Nimble Jack Wrote:  
In conclusion, re-add the double barrel shotgun and make it a D item.
Hey so that was removed because I found an exploit that lets you autofire all bullets in your reserve without reloading. Not to burst the bubble but I'm not experienced enough in lua to know what the hell is going on so it probably won't ever be readded.
I'd like to know.. why hasn't this been a problem in the past 3 years? Why is this being griped on only in the past few months? I feel like something broke between now and then..
(12-11-2020, 04:00 PM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote: In conclusion:

Don't give people fun things and trust them not to exploit it :)
you must be 5 feet tall to have an opinion, sorry for the inconvenience