Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me address a rumor about me
(12-14-2020, 06:42 AM)Cactus Wrote: I mean in the clip provided I wouldn't say there is any harassment but if there was in private messages or in later rounds/maps you can always let me know and I will gladly tell anyone including staff to back off if they are making people feel shitty in anyway.

I know this topic was brought up a couple times tonight but I didn't realise it was bugging you since you seemed to kinda join in and try and joke about it.

I was online you could have let me known about the situation and I would have helped you out.

Nicol isn't the only one who can do anything on the server there is always gonna be more staff who are going to be willing to help and try there best. Not everything needs to land on his shoulders.

That's fair, I agree. And I could have (and probably should have reasonably) just taken it to someone online. But the only reason I brought up nicol with it is because this is the second staff member today (the other being a moderator) who I've had an issue with, and was unable to find help from him with. That's all.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Imagine needing to cheat in hunt showdown, lmao.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(12-14-2020, 04:49 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: They were talking about the rumor that I use some magnification program to zoom in on my crosshair to hit shots.

I use a program called glassbrick to zoom in on my crosshair in a game called hunt showdown.

5. Do Not Exploit, Hack, Metagame or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits

"Credit round to third party software, I have an app that zooms in on my crosshair"
"If they say this programs banned I'll say I don't use it"

If you keep having problems with staff then you are probably doing something wrong, you have already accused 2 staff members of harassing you within a day of your return. Now, if people spectate you they can see you standing still and making microscopic adjustments to your crosshair to kill someone across the entire map without the use of a scope or long range weapon, using that magnification to an unfair advantage. My interpretation is that this is against the rules as you are using a third party program to have an unfair advantage against others. I think you should be banned, however that is not my decision.
(12-14-2020, 12:55 PM).ceebeast Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 04:49 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: They were talking about the rumor that I use some magnification program to zoom in on my crosshair to hit shots.

I use a program called glassbrick to zoom in on my crosshair in a game called hunt showdown.

5. Do Not Exploit, Hack, Metagame or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits

"Credit round to third party software, I have an app that zooms in on my crosshair"
"If they say this programs banned I'll say I don't use it"

If you keep having problems with staff then you are probably doing something wrong, you have already accused 2 staff members of harassing you within a day of your return. Now, if people spectate you they can see you standing still and making microscopic adjustments to your crosshair to kill someone across the entire map without the use of a scope or long range weapon, using that magnification to an unfair advantage. My interpretation is that this is against the rules as you are using a third party program to have an unfair advantage against others. I think you should be banned, however that is not my decision.

As far as the first part goes I've already addressed that stuff in the past so I'm not going to take time to do it again. And I want to say that making small adjustments to aim at a long distance is how you aim at a long distance, if i made big adjustments I would miss, I dont see how that's supposed to mean anything. As far as long range weapons go I only use the winchester and deagle these days, so I dont know what you mean I dont use long range weapons.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
If this is the second staff member you have had an issue with in the last two days maybe you should look at the rules you are breaking and not break them.
As Admin, I do have the obligation to be the voice between the staff and the players. I have to ensure any issues or personal conflicts are handled appropriately. I have reached out to all individuals privately and will consider the issue handled unless it continues to occur. Please direct any continuation of this conflict to me directly so I can assure it does not continue longer than it needs to. Closing the thread as it has served it's purpose. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]