Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH New Bulletin 12/12/2020
Been a little while since I have put up a bulletin so figured may as well do that now. This will just be showing changes for the server and staff team as well as maybe a couple things to look forward to moving forward. Thank you for your time.

Staff members of the month were:
November: B0t.ikillyou
December: Kiwi the Fruit

There have been several map additions as well as maps taken out.

Added: ph_contraband, ph_downbroke, ph_zombie_bunker_xmas_dinks, ph_underground, ph_cabin, ph_office_construct_dinks

Readded: gas_station

Taken out: ph_lockup, ph_villahouse, a couple of others are set to be removed soon, still mulling that one over.

Difference in staff ranks
B0T.ikillyou and MissPauling were added to test mod 
Kiwi, Alora and Dopey were to trusted 
Andre has resigned from moderator (big thanks to him)
The staff list has been updated

The Halloween Crate was removed from the shop of the main server, I believe it is still a rare item to be dropped so the key is still available in the shop.

Illegals spots has been updated (not the picture portion)

Rules and Server Functions Updates

The Gmod update has made it difficult to hide in textures, walls and other parts of the map due to how things interact with random item hitboxes in some scenarios. This is especially true with big props with odd hitboxes. You will get pushed out of a spot until your hitbox is no longer in the wall, section of the map, prop, etc.

Ghosting and mic spamming rule has been slightly altered to help with staff seeing malicious or toxic trolling content compared to joking or fun trolling. This is more to help new staff members.

The default map in the case of crashes or server reset has been changed to ph_restaurant from ph_villahouse. Restaurant is smaller, more noticeable, and easier to repopulate. Villahouse is a good map but it is just too big for small populations.

The Spectator code that Russefarmer worked on was tested on the overflow and added to the main server. This prevents non-staff members from joining spectator. It has worked so well that we have removed the spectator sections from the server rules, suggested staff binds,  and staff guidelines. Abusing the unstuck rule and guidelines will also be removed soon. Spamming of the command will be considered spam and getting out of the map or an unkillable location will either be considered an illegal spot or an exploit and will be addressed as such by staff member(s) when they run into that scenario.

Thank you for your time and have a great weekend! Hopefully I didn't miss anything.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'm very happy about the being pushed out of walls thing. I have no idea what changed in that update, but I love it.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide