Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slight Inactivty stuff
Lord knows I've been less and less active lately, so here's a thing about it. I'll lead this off with, it's not burnout or anything, so no I told you so's from anyone smh.  I'm not burnt out of the game, the disc, the forums, anything at all. And I defo don't want some feigned attempt at sympathy or anything. But yeah I've just been a lot less active lately because that  seasonal depression mixed with an uptick in regular depression to be hitting hard. I'm a person who is shockingly extroverted, despite seeming introverted, but I'm just really picky, and lately everything has just been so quiet, no one has been wanting to do anything, like from any of my friend groups from any game or irl, it has all just been...quiet. And it's hitting pretty hard, not gonna lie. I'm pretty terrible at actually making friends so I cling to a few people pretty hard and when they don't wanna do anything for a prolonged period of time, it just starts getting me in my head. Which is nothing wrong with them, it's all me,  but this is really just a long-winded explanation as to why I'm defo less active right now than I have been.

Anyone need anyone to talk to about similar stuffs, though, I gotchu. This time of the year sucks for a lot of people, don't want anyone feeling as  dumpy as I have the past few weeks. Just reach out on disc and whatnot.

and srs this i sn't like me tryna indirect people, it's not really a people on here thing for the most part, it's just everyone and everything

this sounds whinier than i wanted it to but i am just way too over it to do anything about it i dont even really remember what i typed at this point but am too blah to reread it smh
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
All good bro, Like I've said before, this is a volunteering thing and not a job, you gotta put yourself first. Come back whenever you feel like it. We will be there.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Told you so
Take care man, a good break or two won't hurt anyone and I know people here care about you.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I just gotta say, I'm disappointed in you for not putting this server as y our first priority. I expected better
nvm fuck this entire post imma just be happy fuck that sad shit we happy up in this b
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(12-13-2020, 01:14 PM)NotRand Wrote: nvm fuck this entire post imma just be happy fuck that sad shit we happy up in this b

me when i quit playing for 3+ months on gmod
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(12-13-2020, 01:14 PM)NotRand Wrote: nvm fuck this entire post imma just be happy fuck that sad shit we happy up in this b
you did good friend.
(12-12-2020, 07:41 PM)NotRand Wrote: Lord knows I've been less and less active lately, so here's a thing about it. I'll lead this off with, it's not burnout or anything, so no I told you so's from anyone smh.  I'm not burnt out of the game, the disc, the forums, anything at all. And I defo don't want some feigned attempt at sympathy or anything. But yeah I've just been a lot less active lately because that  seasonal depression mixed with an uptick in regular depression to be hitting hard. I'm a person who is shockingly extroverted, despite seeming introverted, but I'm just really picky, and lately everything has just been so quiet, no one has been wanting to do anything, like from any of my friend groups from any game or irl, it has all just been...quiet. And it's hitting pretty hard, not gonna lie. I'm pretty terrible at actually making friends so I cling to a few people pretty hard and when they don't wanna do anything for a prolonged period of time, it just starts getting me in my head. Which is nothing wrong with them, it's all me,  but this is really just a long-winded explanation as to why I'm defo less active right now than I have been.

Anyone need anyone to talk to about similar stuffs, though, I gotchu. This time of the year sucks for a lot of people, don't want anyone feeling as  dumpy as I have the past few weeks. Just reach out on disc and whatnot.

and srs this i sn't like me tryna indirect people, it's not really a people on here thing for the most part, it's just everyone and everything

this sounds whinier than i wanted it to but i am just way too over it to do anything about it i dont even really remember what i typed at this point but am too blah to reread it smh

Brah you have to put yourself first before a virtual game. Perhaps the main reason you are feeling what you feel is probably because you've been stuck in the house for so long. I'd say download Tinder, throw some good pics up and give yourself about a week break from GMOD.