Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reduction
Discord Name: shwaggins (was cakefarts #freeaethor at time of ban)

Discord ID: shwaggins#6969

Who Banned You: auttaja bot was only thing that showed

Reason For Ban: posting nsfw shock drawing in shitposting 

Length of Ban: perm I assume 

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

So I'm asking for a reduction, and possibly a period of time where images are disabled, if not a full unban. Long story short, I know I was wrong to post that picture in there. I was drinking which is not a good excuse and thought "lemme post this to shock people" and bit the bullet for doing so. But I would like to come back, without pulling that shit, and did know I was wrong to do it. 

Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): 
Banned from a few channels way back in 17, got a strike in June 

Other: pretty much it, and i apologize if anyone sensitive to such content got offended by it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Hey Dildo, I was the one who banned you. I won't be providing or sharing the actual image but it was very very NSFW and we do have quite a few minors on the server. Anything that breaks Discord ToS is a permaban, especially when it comes to NSFW and minors. However I'd be fine with a reduction & the removal of the ability to post images for at least a little while as it seems like a genuine mistake rather than a malicious thing.  
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I too am down for a reduction, you knew it was inappropriate and you did it anyways. I'd say a two week ban would be fair time seeing as how this is not the first time you have gotten in trouble.

Please do not have this happen again, you are better than this.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
1+ on a reduction, this seemed like it wasn’t really done out of malicious intent I think but I guess I can also say to be careful when drinking and using the discord and to be careful with what you post in the future then. I agree with the others that you probably are better than this.
(12-16-2020, 03:48 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: 1+ on a reduction, this seemed like it wasn’t really done out of malicious intent I think but I guess I can also say to be careful when drinking and using the discord and to be careful with what you post in the future then. I agree with the others that you probably are better than this.
yeah it was a joke i took way too far and in my head I didn't think "hmm maybe this is a horrible idea" when it indeed was a horrible idea
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Alright this has been open long enough. Your ban is reduced to two weeks starting now. Message me, or another staff member, on the 31st to get unbanned.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army