Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keys might be broken
I was trying to buy some keys for the model crate 3's i bought for some skins, but noticed I was missing one key. Clicked buy, went back, still did not have one. Tried again. Nothing. So naturally I clicked it one or two more times to see what's going on. And noticed I only have just over 4k points. I usually flutter around 400k-500k since i only use them to buy keys once in a blue moon. My only theory is that it just kept buying keys out of nowhere, and I have no keys in my inventory. Might wanna check on that before it takes all of someone else's points. 
Would also like some points back too. Kinda fucking sucks that I have no points, and no keys to open my crates.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
have you disconnected and reconnected? we had that issue on murder and a simple leave and rejoin fixed it for us
(12-13-2020, 07:04 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: have you disconnected and reconnected? we had that issue on murder and a simple leave and rejoin fixed it for us
 I did yeah. I tried that after the points vanished and still had no points and no keys.

Just wanna add that my missing points have been fixed. Someone who doesn't wanna be named gave me some points as compensation. I'm all good on that front but I know this issue about buying things that never come has happen for a while.
Sounds like your average Pointshop2 moment. If you ever experience the issue just let me know & I can compensate it. Now for anything larger than a few thousand points I'd likely need some form of proof but it isn't the end of the world.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Is your inventory full?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(12-14-2020, 12:56 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Is your inventory full?

Nah it wasnt, checked for this after but i still had a quarter of the bar at the top open
(12-14-2020, 01:00 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 12:56 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Is your inventory full?

Nah it wasnt, checked for this after but i still had a quarter of the bar at the top open
the bar does not really matter ive had my invantory half empty and its said my invantory was full
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]