Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is stalin banned on this server? Now it is
Offender's Name: thunderwalrusinthebar

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83739310

What server(s) did the alleged abuse occur: TTT

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: It began with me getting slayed for baiting something, it was justified, I know, but I made a joke about it as I do. Got gagged, eh, whatever. Got ungagged, made a joke about thunder saying "that reminds me of stalin's methods" got gagged again, and warned sometime around then. It wasn't actually abuse until the point where I would get ungagged, say "stalin" and get gagged and warned again. It was literally nothing beyond that. I was not mentioning anything but literal Joseph Stalin, in no context than just talking about what he did, and thunder would mute and warn me for it. Unless the topic of Joseph Stalin is banned in the server, I do not see how this is not an overreach. I wasn't talking about him (aside from the first time I made a joke saying he reminds me of it). Beyond that I only talked about stalin, and got in trouble.

When They Did It: 12/13/2020 just before 9pm

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof: https://imgur.com/SfJa0SJ https://imgur.com/ade4CHx https://imgur.com/vKGtXOc https://imgur.com/6yCEmn7 https://imgur.com/GBlJmV5 https://imgur.com/ax5zrEU https://imgur.com/mVR7ETp

Other: INB4 I know me being slain was justified, I made jokes about it, why not, it's not illegal. But when I transitioned to literally talking about Joseph Stalin of the USSR, I don't know why I'm still being punished for "Not dropping it". Unless staff can literally tell people what to talk about. Can staff really just say "Hey, you cant talk about that" about anything they dont like, dont wanna hear, etc. and you have to deal with it? What kinda server would that be.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
@Jammin @Cryptic Salsa @"Burb" can back me up. You argued the slay and refused to drop it after I told you to multiple times. I actually didn't gag you for talking about stalin. I only gagged you after you compared me to stalin after I told you to drop it. It's hard to take this seriously. You have tried to get me banned multiple times. I would pull up the threads but you deleted them after you realize you dont have evidence.
(12-13-2020, 10:14 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: @Jammin @Cryptic Salsa @"Burb" can back me up. You argued the slay and refused to drop it after I told you to multiple times. I actually didn't gag you for talking about stalin. I only gagged you after you compared me to stalin after I told you to drop it. It's hard to take this seriously. You have tried to get me banned multiple times. I would pull up the threads but you deleted them after you realize you dont have evidence.

As I mentioned, yeah, I made jokes about the slay, and yeah, I made a joke calling you stalin. Nothing big, and justified to respond to, but when it got to the point I was literally only talking about stalin, with no mention of the incidents before or you at all, and you still gag and warn me. It's kinda fucking obnoxious. I'm not denying that I said stuff at first about you and the slay, I did, I was joking really because I know I baited it, but if you couldnt tell, it's whatever, I still said it, but by the end when I'm just saying stalin, and you still feel the need to gag me.
I was alive while a lot of this happened in dead chat, but I can attest to several aspects of the argument that happened while in between rounds and while we were all alive.
Staff can tell you to drop a topic if it is for the betterment of the server. Whether you meant it as a joke or not, you were flaming Thunder and you would not drop the subject of Thunder/comparing him to stalin or whatever. Staff told you to drop a topic, on a multitude of occasions, and you continued to harass thunder and be overall minge about it.

What you were doing falls under:
-micspam and/or chatspam
-flaming/harassing thunderwalrus
-arguing with staff

Thunder was very justified in gagging you on the multitude of occasions that you had to do so, and you are very lucky you didn't get banned today. If you want to continue playing on this server you really should stop being toxic.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-13-2020, 10:17 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 10:14 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: @Jammin @Cryptic Salsa @"Burb" can back me up. You argued the slay and refused to drop it after I told you to multiple times. I actually didn't gag you for talking about stalin. I only gagged you after you compared me to stalin after I told you to drop it. It's hard to take this seriously. You have tried to get me banned multiple times. I would pull up the threads but you deleted them after you realize you dont have evidence.

As I mentioned, yeah, I made jokes about the slay, and yeah, I made a joke calling you stalin. Nothing big, and justified to respond to, but when it got to the point I was literally only talking about stalin, with no mention of the incidents before or you at all, and you still gag and warn me. It's kinda fucking obnoxious. I'm not denying that I said stuff at first about you and the slay, I did, I was joking really because I know I baited it, but if you couldnt tell, it's whatever, I still said it, but by the end when I'm just saying stalin, and you still feel the need to gag me.
Actually I felt like gagging you after I told you to drop it multiple times.
(12-13-2020, 10:20 PM)Jammin Wrote: I was alive while a lot of this happened in dead chat, but I can attest to several aspects of the argument that happened while in between rounds and while we were all alive.
Staff can tell you to drop a topic if it is for the betterment of the server. Whether you meant it or not, you were flaming Thunder and you would not drop the subject of Thunder/comparing him to stalin or whatever. Staff told you to drop a topic, on a multitude of occasions, and you continued to harass thunder and be overall minge about it.

What you were doing falls under:
-micspam and/or chatspam
-flaming/harassing thunderwalrus
-arguing with staff

Thunder was very justified in gagging you on the multitude of occasions that you had to do so, and you are very lucky you didn't get banned today. If you want to continue playing on this server you really should stop being toxic.

As I said I did make jokes about it yes, but like I said I moved on to only talking about stalin. No reference to anything that happened. I see no reason he can just randomly bar me from talking about that if there's no mention to him at all. And if me just jokingly saying "hey that reminds me of stalin" is flaming or harassing then the rule needs to be reworked. As far as mic spam goes there were multiple people mic spamming over me being gagged or ungagged making jokes about "when will milk be banned" and I'll let arguing with staff sit because I made jokes about his actions and like I said if you took it seriously, okay, not a big deal.
As far as me being lucky to not be banned. If this is okay on the server to warn and gag people repeatedly for just talking about random shit after getting in trouble, then fucking ban me already. And we have varying definitions of lucky

I just wanna add in quickly that if thunder felt I was flaming or harassing him for just talking about stalin after the situation was already done in my mind, I do not see how that is my fault. Sure it counts when i made a joke comparing them, but at the end when I'm just talking about stalin, if he takes that personally i take no accountability for that
There isn't even any proof of me abusing here. You have screenshots of me gagging you and warning you. Unless I'm missing something or you have more evidence its my word versus yours. So this will lead nowhere.

Bro, you were comparing me to Stalin for slaying you. I told you to drop it you did not. You got gagged. I ungagged and you continued to talk about stalin. I left you ungagged. You then compared me to him again by saying, "stalin made dissidents disappear, just like the staff" so you were gagged again
considering the threads made in the past week about the community and staff this is terrible timing for an abuse report
Here is what I see because I like both of you but you 2 have had issues with each other and clearly still do. Thunder doesnt like milk and to gag for every little stalin reference is a bit much HOWEVER, milk you are fanning the flame and making it a bigger issue than it is. Yes this is he said she said bullshit but both of you need to grow up and make up or dont but this is childish from both of you.
(12-13-2020, 10:35 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: considering the threads made in the past week about the community and staff this is terrible timing for an abuse report
Milkman and thunder generally don't get along from what I have seen so i see this less as a staff vs players things and more of a 2 people who don't get along clashing heads again.
I feel like this report would have been made regardless of whether thunder is staff or not.
And could have gone either way (thunder reporting milk for harassment or the current "abuse" claim)

As far as this report goes I would say there isn't enough of a case for either person to receive a punishment here and you should both just leave each other alone while on the server since you don't seem to get along very well.. 
Mute each other on the tab menu and carry on with the game.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]