Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is stalin banned on this server? Now it is
(12-13-2020, 10:14 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: @Jammin @Cryptic Salsa @"Burb" can back me up. You argued the slay and refused to drop it after I told you to multiple times. I actually didn't gag you for talking about stalin. I only gagged you after you compared me to stalin after I told you to drop it. It's hard to take this seriously. You have tried to get me banned multiple times. I would pull up the threads but you deleted them after you realize you dont have evidence.

As I mentioned, yeah, I made jokes about the slay, and yeah, I made a joke calling you stalin. Nothing big, and justified to respond to, but when it got to the point I was literally only talking about stalin, with no mention of the incidents before or you at all, and you still gag and warn me. It's kinda fucking obnoxious. I'm not denying that I said stuff at first about you and the slay, I did, I was joking really because I know I baited it, but if you couldnt tell, it's whatever, I still said it, but by the end when I'm just saying stalin, and you still feel the need to gag me.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is stalin banned on this server? Now it is - by MilkManFromMars - 12-13-2020, 10:17 PM