Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is stalin banned on this server? Now it is
(12-13-2020, 10:35 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: considering the threads made in the past week about the community and staff this is terrible timing for an abuse report
Milkman and thunder generally don't get along from what I have seen so i see this less as a staff vs players things and more of a 2 people who don't get along clashing heads again.
I feel like this report would have been made regardless of whether thunder is staff or not.
And could have gone either way (thunder reporting milk for harassment or the current "abuse" claim)

As far as this report goes I would say there isn't enough of a case for either person to receive a punishment here and you should both just leave each other alone while on the server since you don't seem to get along very well.. 
Mute each other on the tab menu and carry on with the game.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is stalin banned on this server? Now it is - by Cactus - 12-13-2020, 10:48 PM