Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year Resolutions!
Hello friends! So, I know Christmas hasn't even come around, but I'm curious: does anybody have any new year resolutions? These can be things that you hope to do or things you wish would improve in 2021. I know this year has been incredibly difficult for a lot of us, myself included, but 2021 will hopefully bring better news and improvements.

For me, my own resolution ig would be to get better grades in school. I've been lacking a bit and want to get better at not failing lmao.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
I wanna be skinny so I can wear cute clothes. I've been fasting recently and it's working very well
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I wanna get this shitty ass clique of "friends" I met around this time last year outta my life, outta my biz, outta this little world of mine and I don't really care how.
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
I wanna be healthy - I have chronic pain and need to exercise more and eat better. So I want to go on more hikes and learn new veggie recipes and just feel healthier mentally, emotionally and physically.
Go away
I'm going to climb the monoliths at Yellowstone next year
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Quit procrastinating and make new friends. Probably won't though.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
Be better than @Gabe

Resolution=Success
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Stop being so selfless bc ppl take advantage of it!
Become a bookworm
become owner and ban everyone