Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ExtremeStaff and Player Disconnect!!!
I was extremely disappointed, dumbfounded, shocked, horrified, and quite frankly dismayed by yesterday's poor communication about the SQL server being rebooted, which has everything merged into it so if it goes down so does the whole functionality of the community(besides discord ofc). It was reported to be down for anywhere for up to 2 hours in the middle of the night, when we still have players active on the server and people lurking forums. I was very disappointed and shocked when I was lurking the forums and saw that it was down then seeing the server broken too. It is sad to see player/staff disconnect a profound issue  :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

However, none of the players knew this was going to happen. Only a select few, the do-nothing privileged pigs we call staff were the only ones who knew cus it was posted in their private staff discord instead of the public one! They truly are SINOS, Staff In Name Only. What message does this send to the playerbase? that we're peasants who don't get important information about the functionality of the community and the staff are privileged and do get that information and are legally bound not to leak this information from staff discord or risk demotion? What kind of draconian measures are these? This will not stand! :@ :@ :@

While some of us were sitting there confused not knowing what was happening, the good admin Fish(genuinely good) posted a screenshot in PH chat from Dinkleberg saying the SQL was going to be rebooted for up to upwards of two hours around 1am WHEN he posted that message at 8pm!!!! we were told AFTER THE FACT. What about the TTT players who don't check #PH??? 

This whole thing violates rule 2a on Discord.

This is a shitpost hahahahahahah that I spent too much time trying to mock how guests speak on these forums enjoy ur day

@"Nicol" since u always tag me hahaha get tagged
I personally am waiting for the day this place dies, and this lack of notification made me think that last night this day had finality arrived. However my hopes and dreams where crushed when it came back online. This disappointment could have been avoided if us players got proper notification.
staff r better than nonstaff haha fuck 2a
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-15-2020, 03:38 PM)Nicol Wrote: staff r better than nonstaff haha fuck 2a
I call for the demotion of this abusing, and rule breaking admin. A pillar of the community’s should not act like this!
(12-15-2020, 03:38 PM)Nicol Wrote: staff r better than nonstaff haha fuck 2a
If I were still admin, this information would've been communicated and not sealed off to the rest of the community! This fraudulent admin, who wasn't even elected or discussed by former admins at the time unlike the rest of his predecessors, is the definition of what a do-nothing privileged pig we call "staff" is and YOU WILL NEVER BE ME! Us Nonstaff are the vocal minority and we are coming to reclaim our majority from the SINO staff and drain the swamp of all you pigs

we will now accept your resignation/demotion now you abusing admin pls
i resign.....from ever resigning fuck you
[Image: b_560x95.png]
As an individual with my name on the load screen I feel embarrassed to have it on a server who’s admin act like this!
(12-15-2020, 03:47 PM)Nicol Wrote: i resign.....from ever resigning fuck you
you will get foxka'd and have that kind of "resignation" once you are gone as admin!
The only answer to this is banning all current staff members from being staff ever again
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(12-15-2020, 03:54 PM)Happy Wrote: The only answer to this is banning all current staff members from being staff ever again
drain the swamp once and for all!