Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Potential Changes to Active Staff List
Hi, I feel like the staff list needs updating. I'm gonna leave this here.

IDK if other people have seen them on otherwise I guess leave your feedback about this stuff.
I'd personally like to see a category for staff "on a break" as opposed to outright inactive.
E.g. if I get transferred overseas again for a temp position for work, I won't have my desktop with me, so I'll be just participating in my committees and discord for a bit

Also two rats changes his name every time the tide changes. He is active!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
You some kind of snitch or something?
does anyone seriously look at that thread on a regular basis
I think it is helpful to stay organized.
Especially since these admins be bailing on Nicol
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Pretty sure I deleted the inactive section of the staff list at some point before it was re-added simply because it's a waste of time for a small list on the forums people don't look at :(

Tracking activity is difficult when you have to do it manually and game tracker is the only way to do it
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-18-2020, 07:21 PM)Nicol Wrote: Pretty sure I deleted the inactive section of the staff list at some point before it was re-added simply because it's a waste of time for a small list on the forums people don't look at :(

Tracking activity is difficult when you have to do it manually and game tracker is the only way to do it
just hand it off to someone who cares... like burb (see how long it takes them to get bored of the responsibility)
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Hey sweet! I wasn’t on the list!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
where am i wtf
(12-19-2020, 12:00 PM)coca cola but guacamole Wrote: where am i wtf
Staff banned
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]